• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wat gets you annoyed ...... >?????

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Wat gets you annoyed , and i mean really annoyed, like if somene told u that u stank ..... would that get u annoyed ......
I know what gets me annoyed ...... stupid storylines in films that you know whats going to happen ....... i mean like that stupid music they play over and when it gets faster u know someone going to die

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Great thread - rep +

the things that make me really annoyed are the movie thing that you pointed out but also really bad games that are made into a movie , and really bad movies * coughs* high school musical

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
*is in agreeance with LoD* plus Slow internet connections, people not doing their job at work...ect..

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
what gets me hot under the collar, other than s e x .lol. is ignorant people, and people who show very little respect to other people. and yeah, also people who dont do their job like ^ the lovely lady said ;)

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I also get annoyed with my mom's comp... Ahh nothing better than a school's comp to post with.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Gets annoyed at the same problems being brought up.. (Bio.. forget about it.. you still have friends on here)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
For me it would be... attention wh*res, people who use the internet for sympathy and attention when it reality nothing is wrong. Racist people, people who are rude to others with no purpose or reason to make a good excuse why, internet tough guys even though they make me LOL with how big and bad they make themselves out to be along with the good ol, "Say it to my face and see what happens!" Fffffffffffffffffffffff

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
What gets me annoyed?
Only two things.....

1. My fake ass family members acting like they love my late grandma, punk bitches. I wish my mother ban them from coming to the funeral this Tuesday.

2. Some of the staff. My posts keep getting edit and I keep getting deducted hella rep that I worked hard to get by snitchin on bots. Like uber ****ed up large chunks of it. Staff trying to ban me.....I know it. They going to try to get me off guard. They waiting to pounce on me. Imma get permanently banned from here eventually. I dont care tho, I got a back up forum ( 2 in fact ) I can go to tho. I'll miss u guys tho.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Esura;134250 said:
My fake ass family members acting like they love my late grandma, punk bitches. I wish my mother ban them from coming to the funeral this Tuesday.

My family is the same way about other family members. Especially since my grandpa isn't going to last much longer, nor is my 91 year old great-grandmother, it's like they can't wait for them to die so they can get some money out of them. That saddens me. To me a death of a loved one is sad, but you should spend time celebrating the joy you had with them, not all the times they upset you and what you can get out of'em.

Also another thing of mine that annoys me is some of the employees at GameStop and Play-n-Trade. They have their heads so far up their butt, that their opinion on games are far more superior that nobodies positive or negative feed back are completely blocked out. Plus all the awesome people who I always talked to when I worked at GameStop or walked into GS or Play-n-Trade who actually talked and liked sharing each others views on games have quit or moved to another store out of town or state. :<

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
VI-Rainbow;134273 said:
My family is the same way about other family members. Especially since my grandpa isn't going to last much longer, nor is my 91 year old great-grandmother, it's like they can't wait for them to die so they can get some money out of them. That saddens me. To me a death of a loved one is sad, but you should spend time celebrating the joy you had with them, not all the times they upset you and what you can get out of'em.

Also another thing of mine that annoys me is some of the employees at GameStop and Play-n-Trade. They have their heads so far up their butt, that their opinion on games are far more superior that nobodies positive or negative feed back are completely blocked out. Plus all the awesome people who I always talked to when I worked at GameStop or walked into GS or Play-n-Trade who actually talked and liked sharing each others views on games have quit or moved to another store out of town or state. :<

I REALLY hate GameStop!
They rip you off Trade Ins BAD!

Iced Digger

Hmm... this thread was made for me.

1. Emo/new age alternitive rock. This garbage is all genaric and annoying. I hate bands like Billy Talent, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Underoath, there's more but I'm already annoyed.

2. Nu-metal/metalcore. I'm a metal head, so in turn that means I hate bands like Slipknot, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, Everytime I Die.

3. Kingdom Hearts. Not sure why, but it annoys me. I wouldn't doubt if people here will hate me for this.

I'm done with this because it upsets me. :lol:

PS. DragonForce isn't the fastest band in the world, don't be fooled. They suck.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
No internet connection.
Games lagging online with friends.
Xbox 360 freezing up.
Childish, sensitive people
....I could really go on XD

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Okay guys here comes my eassy....you ready....THINK FAST!!!!
EASSY!!!!!

LOL no jk jk

what annoys me, the fact that I am my friend's (many friends do this to me) taxi, when my ddr mat gets **cked up, when there is no ice, when my computer bumps me offline, when the only anime I watched Dubbed (FMA), the episode I want to watch is only avilable subbed, these few things are all among many many many other things....

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
People who treat animals like crap..What ****ing lowlifes. Makes me wanna torture them.:mad:

Top Bottom