• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wat gets you annoyed ...... >?????

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh ho! Im about to wear you guys out, im in a bad mood too.

1.People that still go on about how they think RE4 ruined the francise.

2.The hype of Halo.

3.The fact that so many people act like they can't have fun on a video game nowadays without this new online crap. (Sorry, but that get's me irritated.)

4. Parents that feel that their kids owe them every phuckin thing just because they raised them, even though that was their job as the parents therefore we don't owe em spit, and we didn't ask them to bring us into this crappy world. (Sorry, angry moment there. Lol.)

5. Teachers that go off on students for talking while they're talking and then during the school meetings, rallys, whatever you call em, you look over and see those assholes talking to another teacher while the pricipal is talking.

6. Phony sometimy friends.

7. Customers at Macaroni Grill.

8. Managers at Macaroni Grill.

9. A few co workers at Macaroni Grill. (If you haven't guessed it by now, that's where I work.)

10. The Dante/Trish pairing.

11. DMC4 (Kinda)

12. Being broke.

13. Actually having money, but might as well be broke because you can't spend it because it has to go to a cell phone bill, or any bill for that matter.

14. Rihana.

15. Resident Evil's hunters.

16. DMC4's blitz.

17. Vergil's absence.

18. How far away RE5's release date is.

19. Religion.

20. What rap has turned into. (Most of it anyways.)

21. Children.

22. The government.

23. ...Ok ok, im done for now.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ OK :huh: Any particularly reason why kids annoy you?

Okay, I have a few more too.

The sugababes annoy me... Hate their stupid songs.
Remakes of most decent films *Really kills the original*
I'm also annoyed at Vergil's absence as well...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
all apart form VIS and LOD .... everypost on this page has been un-related to the topic......... so lets stay on topic

Iced Digger

omenminator;134587 said:
all apart form VIS and LOD .... everypost on this page has been un-related to the topic......... so lets stay on topic

This post is off topic.

It annoys me when people post saying "we're getting off topic.":lol:

Seriously though, I dont like emos. The all annoy me in thier own way.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
devil_slater.pr;134476 said:
when people simile a lot and are happy.i hate it i feel like i want to kill them

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Kidding. But what are your reasons? Seriously. There are people who can be really overly happy that make me want to smack them, but what's wrong with smiling alot about the joys of living and doing something with themselves?

Anyway... To another thing that annoys me is Wapanese people. There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking and wanting to get a better understanding of Japanese culture and language, but when they get into the whole, "I KNOW JAPANESE, DESU~!" bullcrap I wanna scream. Half of them cannot pronounce alot of Japanese words right, not like I have any room to speak, but still.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Also, Vergilissexy has inspired me to unleash my fury with a list as well.

The friends of mine who are VERY promiscuous (they'd rather run to some stranger and sleep with them than go to a friend for help)

The whole, "Obama is like the new messiah(however you spell it)!" thing people have going on. Protip... I have nothing against Obama, just some of those who are strongly for him are going a little COO-COO here.

Kids who video tape fights on their sh*tty cell phones and post'em on YouTube, like it's something magnificent.

People with sh*tty/negative additudes.

14-16 year old kids who think just because they have a Myspace with over 100+ friends makes them hot sh*t. (Even though their page is plastered with crappy glitter graphics saying "GANGSTA" and "NO.1 HOTTIE!" along with all their comments just being chain letters and more stupid glitter/blinkies.)

Extremely big girls who wear tight, skanky clothes with their butt hanging out of their shorts. It's like it's eatting them.

Men and Women who try to make a move on me when I barely know them.

The increase of teenage pregnancy. (When I was in Middle school, a 13 year old girl was already popping out a child and I graduated with a class of no more than 40 kids with 19 girls pregnant. Geez louise.)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^Thanks for the mention. ^^

And excuse me for being off topic, Happy Birthday Omenminator. For some reason I couldn't message you on your profile, so i'll just do it in one of your topics. Have a wonderful 17th. ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Esura;134250 said:
What gets me annoyed?
Only two things.....

1. My fake ass family members acting like they love my late grandma, punk bitches. I wish my mother ban them from coming to the funeral this Tuesday.
With you there - every funeral I've ever been to has been full of people like that, sobbing and wailing whilst casting a greedy eye over the will...

What gets me annoyed? People. All people.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Vergilissexy;134969 said:
^Thanks for the mention. ^^

And excuse me for being off topic, Happy Birthday Omenminator. For some reason I couldn't message you on your profile, so i'll just do it in one of your topics. Have a wonderful 17th. ^^

the reason y u couldnt do it on my profile is because of the recent situation that happened as a member release a pm on my profile so everyone could see it....... so i broke the friendship with that person and went on my user sp and said that all none friends cant view my profile or post on it or send me a pm ....... and as u dont acccept friend request u couldnt post a vm............ but i have gotton rid that now so feel free to post

back on topic....... i get annoyed when my dad died 2 years ago and the will still has not been read out as apparently he didnt leave one ...... even though my mum saw the will the day before he died......... a btw my parents are divorced

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^Ugh - wills. Horrible things, in my opinion - and a bone of contention in many a family. Took almost 2 years to sort out Steve's dad's will (and it's still not completely over) and my gran's will is taking almost 3 years and counting...

Demon

The Bat Of Love
People who change there sexuality with the trends… it might be just were I am from but it seems most of the emo / scene ‘kids’. ages from like 13 to16, are bi. And because of people like them people who are gay or bi refuse to come out when they wish to for fear people wont take them seriously. I am not trying to stereotype anyone btw I mean I get called a ‘goth’ by the loven knuckle draggers from the area, so it would make me a hypocrite i serpose

aka958

Don't trust people
I get annoyed at people that make fool of my interest and it's almost like they are saying it is nothing (censored)

Demon

The Bat Of Love
oh i got anouther :lol: ... kinda related

this guy showed intrest in me so i was happy and flattered got to know him he was great. I finaly *after building up my courage* asked him out.... but he said no because he wasnt really gay he wanted to 'try it out' and he said because i looked like a girl he chose me so if he didnt like it, it would make him less gay haha anyway... he told his friends that he thought i was a girl thats why he kissed me... so what im saying is uncaring/selfish people.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
people who think that I'm stuck inside a shell of hatred when I'm just trying to protect myself from being hurt. I know that you gotta take risks, but I try to only take risks when I'm pretty sure that the outcome will work for me. (I'm working on fixing that, but it's slow work)

overall, just people who think they know me and try to judge me before they even get a chance to see what I am

The Da3dra

Master Of War
People In general.​

I find the most people say or have said things that get under my skin and they make me want to hold their collective heads under the water until the bubbles stop coming up.

i.e. saying that the things I say are too vulgar, rude, disgusting, or are just plain f***ed up

When people misconstrue the way I act for being stupid and childish and that there is a high chance I have "Down Syndrome".

Or that the way I live my life isn't the right way and I need to find salvation in a false god and his book of teachings that they are trying to sell me.

All I have for them is a big heaping batch of "F*** You!!!", endless room on my "Blocked" list, plenty of doors to slam in their faces, middle fingers that are more than anxious to be extended to the sky, and a tight-knit group of ass holes that are willing to chime in with me at any moment, give me a pat on the back, and tell me what a great job I did.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
well I hope you don't consider me an asshole since I'm new, but I totally support that.

people who think they are the bomb and the sh*t just because they have more money than I do and have more expensive clothes than I do and have more friends than I do and smoke and drink and all that bullsh*t.

I have just 4 words for you all who fit that description (I'm not talking about anyone on here, but about the people in my life like that): "**** YOU! S*CK IT!!!" *DX crotch-chop followed by middle fingers*

The Da3dra

Master Of War
My social ladder is very short and contains little to no shades of grey

People I enjoy being around

The blank is there to demonstrate that even if you work hard to get on my good side you may never actually be a blip on my radar.

And the ladder is so short because I don't like shades of grey. I like you, I'm aware your in the same room as me, "What ever your opinion doesn't matter", and I hate you get out of my sight. Those are the only choices, enjoy

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
well, I don't think I've never heard anyone define their social ladder before. hmm...

for me there are only 3 tiers of people: 1) I believe that you've proved yourself to be trustworthy and that you're probably not going to betray me...at least any time soon 2) I don't care, you haven't proved yourself a threat to me, or you annoy me, but I can ignore you 3) I must stay away from you as much as possible to avoid coming over there and making you die a slow, painful death

That's it, plain and simple.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
For me it's people who say their your friend but in the end they talk to you behind your back!
Sons a Bitches!............

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
getting off my rant and back on topic,

people who are strong, and just because of that they think they can be cocky sons o' b*tches. I got news for ya: IT DON'T MEAN A D*MN THING!!!

Top Bottom