• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wat gets you annoyed ...... >?????

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Dark Alpha Wolf;136550 said:
getting off my rant and back on topic,

people who are strong, and just because of that they think they can be cocky sons o' b*tches. I got news for ya: IT DON'T MEAN A D*MN THING!!!

The dark knight;136556 said:
You need smarts too.

I agree with both of you but unless you know for a fact the big mother ****er named "Franz" is also a retard I wouldn' be in a hurry to fight him.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
well I don't know the guy, but if he's really an asswipe like you say, then I'll believe you

also, another thing that annoys me is people who just don't seem to like my friends, even when they don't have a basis for their arguements. they just don't like them for nothing

Ms.Reaper

What annoys me is people who are ignorant to reality, overly loud people, racism, judgemental people, me being told something I already know, me repeating myself, overly-fundamentally religious people...just annoying...um yeah.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Dark Alpha Wolf;136578 said:
well I don't know the guy, but if he's really an asswipe like you say, then I'll believe you

also, another thing that annoys me is people who just don't seem to like my friends, even when they don't have a basis for their arguements. they just don't like them for nothing
I wasn't serious :p I'm just saying that being smart alone isn't enough and being a muscley mofo isn't enough. You need to have a fine mix of both

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
oh, lol. ya got me :lol:

but I definitely agree with that. smarts won't do you a d*mn thing when you're dead and if you have muscles, but can't use 'em, you're no better off. a balance is what it takes.

but again, back to the topic: I...HATE...SHOWOFFS!!! I mean, when you've proven yourself and shown that you can do something better, okay, but don't rub it in somebody's face just because you think you're hot sh*t...really...

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
liars, it reallt gets me sometimes
if you say something you say it because its true not tell a lie and decieve somebody

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
When people get angry for stupid, insignifficent, and childish things... And most probably when people act really dumba$$ and think they're being cool when they aren't.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
When I'm into something important then someone pokes me to get my attention.

After that I start throwing things.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Another thing that gets me annoyed is off topicness ^

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
people who cant just make up there mind, like i was behind a guy in a store and he couldnt decide what cigs to but he was saying no ill have lamberrt and butler. actually no ill have mayfair it really got on my nerves because i was late for school and i needed to buy something

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Other parents - yes, I know, it's all meant to be solidarity amongst us but honest to goodness some of them suck at having kids...I'm not perfect or anything but when I say something I expect my kid to do it and if she doesn't, by hell does she know about it after. I see too many parents - young and older alike - treating their kids like their little buddies and are so concerned with getting their kids to like them they lack the fortitude and consistency to create boundaries, rules and routines which ultimately build decent human beings. And that's when you get little craps with no respect for authority...

You're a parent - you're not supposed to be popular. It's part of the job...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom