• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wat gets you annoyed ...... >?????

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
omenminator;134113 said:
rep to lod .
Why? :huh:

I get annoyed by slow internet, @SS holes, not knowing what to do forever in a video game.:p
..And getting booted off CS:S because apparently I'm hacking.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
People, especially little 14 year olds who take everything people say on the internet seriously. Geez... People are gonna say really nasty things online all the time, it's fact, but these are people who live far away sometimes on the other side of the world.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
VI-Rainbow;134415 said:
People, especially little 14 year olds who take everything people say on the internet seriously. Geez... People are gonna say really nasty things online all the time, it's fact, but these are people who live far away sometimes on the other side of the world.

little d yeah !!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
darth_angelo45;134322 said:
People who treat animals like crap..What ****ing lowlifes. Makes me wanna torture them.:mad:

I take a dunk on male cats and rip their testicles off with my teeth. :lol:lol)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
This is going to be a long list:

Child directed language
Neologisms/ Americanisms used in England (Including things like 'incentivize' instead of 'incentivise')
Text language
Rap music
ITV's attempts to adapt Austen novels
A lot of contemporary poetry
What can pass for modern art
Conservatives
The Labour Party
George Bush (Both)
John McCaine
Ronald Reagan's speeches
People getting confused with their, there and they're
" " " " it's and its
Russel Brand
'Harry Potter'
'His Dark Materials'
(And all other overrated mediocre mainstream fantasy fiction)
BNP
Chavs
Superstitious practices (putting dreamcatchers over your bed, not daring to cross on the stairs, that kind of thing).
The Bible
The Star Wars prequels (Jar Jar:mad:)
Jet Ion GP
The first Spiderman game
Horror films that get reviewed as really scary but then aren't e.g. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
People who think that the theory of evolution states that we evolved from apes. IT NEVER SAYS THAT IF YOU HAD BOTHERED TO READ CAREFULLY!!!

That's about all I can think of for now.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok then......
what annoys me are people who think they are all that when their just scum! in the end.
that's about it for now

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
devil_slater.pr;134484 said:
^i have my reasons trust me

So you'd rather everyone was a despondent mob beneath an unspeakably bleak sky. A world bereft a joy. Would that be a utopian setting to you?

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
^hey i just say whats on my mind.besides happines is fake it only covers peoples sadness and misery but it cannot banish it.i just hate it.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
You wanna know what really bugs the crap out of me?? Those people who you trusted to stand by you no matter what befalls you, but in the end turn their back on you out of completely nowhere. Those people who randomly decide "wow... you know what... I hate you" and don't tell you why. When you think back on it and see you'd been living your life the same way since the friendship began, never changing... living with the same problems day in and day out. It's at a point when things begin to change when they decide they wanna ditch you because theyre ready to travel a different path.. trying to turn everyone you care about against you because they feel that it's not right for you to choose a different road than everyone around you.

People like that bug me.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
devil_slater.pr;134489 said:
^hey i just say whats on my mind.besides happines is fake it only covers peoples sadness and misery but it cannot banish it.i just hate it.

In your opinion, maybe. However, if happiness is, as you say, 'fake', why do all of the symptoms feel so real. Fair enough if it's just on your mind, but when it happens to be something this inimical to human well-being it needs some strong justification.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
wow.....well you guys know that
Eventually everyone finds someone they like and leave their friends behind that's just how it is....1 by 1 we go our separate ways............

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
sorry for double post

The Phantarch;134497 said:
In your opinion, maybe. However, if happiness is, as you say, 'fake', why do all of the symptoms feel so real. Fair enough if it's just on your mind, but when it happens to be something this inimical to human well-being it needs some strong justification.

i agree with u completely :)

Iced Digger

devil_slater.pr;134489 said:

Are you serious?

Koemi

half-breed
I hate it when my club president pushes her unfinished stuff onto me at the last minute. Of coz I know how to say "No", but that way of doing things... I sincerely hope she won't be like that when she graduates and become a vet. (isn't that scary: a vet begins an operation, realizes she can't handle it, then pass it to her assistant out of the blue... :\)

Top Bottom