• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wat gets you annoyed ...... >?????

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
This thread was so made for me.

1: People who act friendly, but the second you get close to them, they stomp you into the ground.
2: Rude, narrow-minded arrogance.
3: The poser emo culture, those that pretend to have problems to get attention and sympathy.
4: Chavs, need I say more?
5: Blind stupidity.
6: People having a go at me for no better reason than blind stupidity.
7: (c)Rap music.
8: People who swear with every alternate word.
9: Bethesda Softworks, for absorbing me so deeply into Fallout 3 that I actually forgot what day it was.
10: Attention whores.
11: Fanboys.
12: People who have the sheer front to call every music genre that they dislike, emo.
13: Self obsessed users.
14: Bible bashers. (IE: People who try to force religion upon me.)
15: Leet speak.

Phew, I needed to get that off my chest.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
People that ALWAYS talk as if there reading a poem. That bugs the SH!T out of me... just talk normal.... :rolleyes:

I'm gonna be completely honest on this one.
How most forums are 80% full of people that practically say: "Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah! I'm more mature then you!!!!! ^_^" *cough* I see that allot *cough* here... *cough*

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
DemonSlayer6;140222 said:
Lol ^ True! ^_^

Lol. Yes it is. ;)
--------------------

I also find it annoying when people whine about things...

When people say acting or skating is a waste of time. (Wtf should I do in my free time? redo my homework?..... christ...)

People that think they are 100% better than another at a curtained thing. (Cocky)

People that talk to much. (In both ways.)

People that have a crush on you and don't leave you alone. (Maybe if you would calm the f*** down I MIGHT think of going out with you... :rolleyes: )

People that "Agree" with you, then you say "Never mind I actually like the other band better" Then friend says: "Yeah, your right. They are better if you think about it." (I'M NOT GONNA LIKE YOU ANY MORE OR LESS WHEN YOU "AGREE" WITH ME OR NOT. DAMN.)

When WaW doesn't come in from gamefly when it SUPPOSED TO... :p

Anime freaks. (I don't mind them that much, but jeez, In real life it can get pretty annoying. You will say "Haha, Look at that tree, its almost blocking the whole street. Friend says: "Yeah, It looks like the tree that Naruto climbed in Episode 251: The Mystery Ninja." Then they go on about how they think so and so is the mystery ninja in that episode, and they were right. and they think this and that is gonna happen to so and so next week. Then they try to learn japanese....:rolleyes: )

People that try to be cool. (Be yourself you f*cking dumb ass.)

People that think there cool online because they type Lik dis, den proten they gangsta.

People that type with fantastic grammar and think there really smart, and mature because of it. (YOUR NOT FREAKING SMART AND MATURE BECAUSE YOU SPELL CHECKED EVERY WORD AND TOOK YOUR SWEET TIME EDITING THE DAMN ERRORS. Lets meet you in real life, and talk to you... an idiot addicted to ps3? thought so.)

People that overly protect there children. Example: Don't let them ride a bike, skateboard, go in a freaking bounce house...
(if You brake a bone, you brake a bone. Thats life. Then you have some stories to tell, now don't you?)

Almost every person in universal studios. (Move your ass, and stop looking at the sky..... gtfo of my way.)

Kids that make joke, after joke, after joke, and think there just the funniest kid on earth. (Yeah, you should do some stand up, Little buddy.) :rolleyes:

People that only think for themselves. (Thats not gonna get you any where in life, ass hole.) (Unless its a selfish dissuasion to get you famous or something.. :p)

god... I guess everything annoys me... the sad thing is, I can go an go and go on and on... but I'd rather not. I have better things to do.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
people who go on and on about nothing in particular, even when they are not asked to speak. I mean, really, STFU, PLEASE!!! WHEN WE WANT YOUR RIDICULOUSLY NON-IMPORTANT OPINION, WE WILL ASK FOR IT!!!

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
I hate a lot of stuff, but for some odd reason the only one I can really remember right now is how people don't close the door behind them.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Oh, and I also hate it when my period starts.

MORE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
ouch...that's gotta hurt

I am annoyed by many people as well, the biggest being GEORGE W. BUSH!!! THANK GOD I don't have to hear about him anymore!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
People who lie about things that mean a lot to you "E.G: Yes of course I watched that short film you made >>>>>LIE!!!! You never watched it, you just said that to make me feel good. But I'd rather you told me that you hadn't, and that you haven't got time then lie right to my face and tell me that you have; Which fills me with joy, but it is fake joy =]"

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
POACHERS!!! I HATE F*CKIN' POACHERS!!! THOSE MOTHERSONSOB*TCHES!!! IF I EVER FIND ONE OF THEM, IT WILL BE OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!!!

Top Bottom