• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Turtle Beach PX22 headset. It's universal! :smile:
Hows the sound quality? I used to own a Tritton 720+ with 7.1 3D surround sound and it was glorious but I was foolish enough to lend it to a friend who kept it for 2 years and returned it to me a few pieces at a time and covered in a thick layer of black dust (I gave it to him in the original box with instructions and he lost most of it. This was the one guy I could trust to take care of the things he borrowed). It was universal, too, so I've been meaning to replace it but can't spend the same amount of money as I could when I bought it and what I can afford is council specific.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Hows the sound quality? I used to own a Tritton 720+ with 7.1 3D surround sound and it was glorious but I was foolish enough to lend it to a friend who kept it for 2 years and returned it to me a few pieces at a time and covered in a thick layer of black dust (I gave it to him in the original box with instructions and he lost most of it. This was the one guy I could trust to take care of the things he borrowed). It was universal, too, so I've been meaning to replace it but can't spend the same amount of money as I could when I bought it and what I can afford is council specific.
It's sounds very good, on top of the voice and game sounds you can modify the bass and treble levels. Although I still need to tinker with them a little. As for price, they cost me $80 and if you have Amazon Prime they're actually on sale right now for around half price.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Bought myself a gyro and some volumes of a manga called Cipher all for less than 15 bucks and I am very happy right now. :)))

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
0fI6rHM.jpg

"Text messages, Arisen!"
"Anyone who targets the Arisen's phone is MINE!"
"The Duke could stand to commission some new ringtones..."
"Quite a large Selfie...a Narcissist, perhaps."
" 'Tis a SnapChat."
"Perhaps there's aught of use in this text."

berto

I Saw the Devil
Black Rock Shooter for the PSP. I don't like paying more than $15 for a digital game but I've been eager to play this game since it came out and it's never been on sale and it doesn't look like it will have a price drop so I decided to go for it and got it for my Vita.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4, wireless, with Dolby Digital Surround Sound, 5.1 support, possibly 7.1, don't have anything to test it with. Refurbished so it's a fraction of the price.

71Gj5eQnKtL._SL1500_.jpg

It's a weird headset. Setting up for the PS4 was a pain and operating it is just odd. Rather than a switch or just an on/off button the power button has multiple functions, the light blinks when it's on rather than just staying solid so first time you'd think it was a warning or something, you have to turn on the surround sound rather than just been on if supported, linking is odd and honestly, without the instructions it would take a person hours to figure out what anything does. I still don't know what everything does and I've been through the instructions several times. For the asking price, though, it's the only headset I could afford that supports PS3/4/360/PC and I want good sound out of my headsets; once you've gamed in 7.1 surround there is just nothing like it.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
A new gym suit. I rarely wear anything else, except in spring and autumn, when it's not cold enough to wear heavy jackets so I have to wear my leather jacket and a gym suit doesn't look good with it.

But in general, I just love how goddamn comfortable they are. But since I use them so often, they tend to get damaged relatively quickly.

Ain't gonna renounce to them though. When I die, I wanna be buried in a gym suit.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Got our tax-return this week, so lots of things. ^^; A Sakura snowglobe commission from a certain, awesome artist, a new desk chair, and the entire Fullmetal Alchemist series on Blu-ray.

Just gotta wait for them in the mail, but once they're here? Much happiness! :woot:

Viper

Premium
Black sweatshirt with big Batman logo on front.
After I saw they ran out of Snoopy (*sniff*), it was either that or Hello Kitty, and the cat just didn't have enough wow factor.

Top Bottom