• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
12828520_1135654516474799_8289536926275904704_o.jpg

beacuse it camed eraly before 14th march so posting pic what i buyed and thats afromentioned Mrated comic or graphic novel

berto

I Saw the Devil
I had this and this printed on 24x36 paper. Just made my second and third poster. The issue was, while the second one was super easy to find the first one was, and is, for all intents and purposes, none existent in those dimensions so I had to blow it up myself and it came out gorgeous. I'm still waiting for the print shop to call me back and tell me if they printed properly or not.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just bought the manga "Jaco the Galactic Patrolman" written and drawn by Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball.

Obviously, I was originally going to get it solely for the "Dragon Ball: Minus" story at the end, a retelling of "Bardock: Father of Goku" that was penned by Toriyama instead of the original anime movie. But after reading up on Jaco, I found it so charming that I can't wait to read it more so than the Dragon Ball extra.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Brisingr (third book in the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini), Blood Rites (Dresden Files), and some Wonka candy from a retro candy shop. And a box of Trix, because for some reason, we don't get that cereal here anymore (unless we go to special shops).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tickets to see Zootropolis, the food shop and a truckload of wine at the pub last night which I don't recall doing but my bank balance suggests otherwise.

Note to self: stop going out drinking with your sister. It gets expensive.

Nero

Recently.... a few months ago.. what's today..? March.. so back in august I got one game series that has literally taken up all of my time.. demon's souls, dark souls, and dark souls 2 with all dlc for both ds1 and 2.. I have not stopped playing them since I got them.. I fear I became an addict so now for some more casual gaming.. I right now am installing dmc4 back on my ps3... dante must die mode... here I come.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This:
64e02cfde430bcd39552e69d7645f593.jpg

I'd say for obvious reasons, but a lot of people might assume that reason to be Final Fantasy...and while I like the franchise, I was really just looking for a phoenix feather necklace. This wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but I couldn't pass it up. ^^;

Now to wait for it in the mail...

Top Bottom