• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dark Drakan

Admin
VeNGeD;177742 said:
This, I have found myself running up buildings and killing random civillians, rather than actually doing the main story missions... Really fun game though, jumping from the top of huge buildings and watching the shockwave of your landing flip cars is just plain awesome.

One of the few games ive found myself NOT killing the civilians. They arent worth my time as this power filled mutant weapon. It is quite fun though, only gripe is that the game could have been executed better and start seems rushed and story isnt that well explained.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;177965 said:
One of the few games ive found myself NOT killing the civilians. They arent worth my time as this power filled mutant weapon. It is quite fun though, only gripe is that the game could have been executed better and start seems rushed and story isnt that well explained.
Then I don't think you have noticed that when you them towards a wall they pretty much explode on impact :p

Anyway, I'm still playing Prototype, some of these missions are so frustrating.

Keaton

Premium
I'm not.
I'm waiting for UPS to give me an estimated arrival time for my 360 so that I can be sure someone will be around to sign for it...so I'm playing the ol' "Wait for XXXXXX person to update their bloody webpadge game" oh...the fun. :\

Keaton

Premium
Playing some Monster Hunter 2 Freedom, I love this game, nothing quite like chasing after a giant farting monkey to kill the tension lol

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Ninja Blade, I bought this around the same time I got Wolverine and Sacred 2. I wanted to play those two more so I kinda forgot about this game, I have yet to complete it.

Keaton

Premium
I'm hoping to play the final few Chapters of Dead Soace this evening, hopefully -- otherwise my 360 won't be back until Monday >.<

Keaton

Premium
Played Dead Space last night and finished off Impossible Mode, it can finally be put back on the shelf to rest for a few months; well until I decide to start an Inpossible Mode Speed Run :D

I Downloaded the Force Unleased Jedi Temple Pack too, but when I went to start it the game kindly informed me that it was corrupt and that I had to re-download it >.< Takes about an hour and a half :O

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon in New Game Plus mode. Damn, the King Mode is really tough...

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I'm playing Halo 3 now, playing the Double EXP weekend playlist. I was hoping it would have been the Zombies playlist but Team Flag is pretty fun too.

Top Bottom