• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
Been playing some Force Unleashed, the DLC was fun ^_^
Not sure it was worth all the hassle (took me 5 1/2 hours to download due to the bad weather).

Also got back into Devil May Cry 4, slaughtered my Bloody Palace record, still working on DMD mode though ^^

Keaton

Premium
I'm still hoooked on DMC4 again, thinking over Blooody Palace, level 49 is my new record ^_^ Well, atleast I know that it will take me just over two hours to reach 101.

I'm kinda spamming Bloody Palace for Proud Souls and orbs, hoping that it will get me back into the right mindset for DMD ^^

Keaton

Premium
Devil May Cry 4/

I had mega fun fighting Dante on DMD last night lol
I ended up using items and Contuinuing a few times, so my score was abysmal, but I managed to beat him in the end without items ^^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Found my copy of Halo 3, so I'm probably going to give that a spin soon, haven't played in a while, so I'm likely gonna be rather rusty. :lol:

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I have gone back to playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2. I believe I have logged about 58 hours into this game.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Almost finished Prototype =( It`s kinda short, lmao.
Besides that NFS Undercover(no flame please, i know it`s not worth it, but still).
With that, trying to finish Doom 3 and Jericho too... hm.. Divinity 2 and Diablo 3 PLEASE >.<

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Gears of War 2 still, just reached level 28 and got that annoying Annex achievement yesterday. I wasn't even trying to get it, I won a game on 7/8 DLC maps(according to the achievement tracker) though I didn't know which map I hadn't won an Annex game on. Randomly got it yesterday, was so happy.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I've been playing though Crisis Core, I've must of beaten it over 3 times by now O_O I need something to pass the time at the kennel when it's not busy lol

Keaton

Premium
Playing Devil May Cry 3 still, also gone back to Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and Pokemon Platinum ^^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Gears of War 2 again, I think I just made the connection host rage quit for headshotting him 3 times in a row when he was trying to get into the hill. It was funny.

I'm trying to get the meatflag achievement, but it's really annoying as everytime I find a game of Submission everyone on my team is going for the achievement too. So it's an all out fight with each other to see who can grab the meatflag first.

Keaton

Premium
^Good or bad?

I'm playing a little Monster Hunter 2 Freedom, I'm starting a new game, I can't remember half of the things I used to know lol

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
More like neither, i mean the story, the characters are all Good, but those minigames are driving me mad...

Top Bottom