• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
This

I was playing Sacred 2 then a friend sent me that link and I am determined to beat my score of 1,513. Anyone who can beat that I will be impresssed.

Keaton

Premium
^I missed out on that game, how would you rate it? :)

I'm certanly NOT playing my 360 *grumble*, so I'm starting up Super Robot Taisen OG... etc for some playtime before I start working.

p.s.

Can anyone suggest any good racing games for the PSP ^_o

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;177461 said:
Midnight Club: Dub Edition is one of my favourites, saw a lot of play time out of me.

Still Red Faction.

Duely noted :)

My Xbox is making its way to Germany as I type - the UPS Collection guy said that it trusted me that it was a Broken 360, and that he had a personal best of collecting 10 Broken 360s in a day! :O

I'm not actually playing anything atm, does that mean this post is spam? o_O

*finds PSP and starts up Mega Man MHX*

Uh...Mega Man Maverick Hunter X :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Filthy spammer :lol:

I've been playing Marvel and a bit of Viva Pinata...tried the demo of Braid but I suck at that sort of thing so I got cross and refused to play anymore of it.

Big Boss

Unstable
Originally Posted by Esura
For me, well, since my electricity came back on in my area of Ohio (still more blacked out houses though), I guess I'll play Metal Gear Online again. I would love to play the lot of you in it but many of you guys are in other regions and MGO is region-locked. So I can only play with other North American players.
Im in WV, so you can play me

Keaton

Premium
Madam_Verdice©;177493 said:
I'd give it about a 5/5:D

Awesome, looks like i'll have to track it down :D

I'm playing some SSX on Tour, its a little buggy...or maybe it would help if i read the instructions lol

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;177468 said:
Prototype for the Xbox 360.
This, I have found myself running up buildings and killing random civillians, rather than actually doing the main story missions... Really fun game though, jumping from the top of huge buildings and watching the shockwave of your landing flip cars is just plain awesome.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
gonna start again on either:
Armoured core 2: Another Age (the game of impossible controls!!)
Shinobi (the game of mad ninja fights!!)
Sims 2: pets (the game i really shouldnt of bought!! :lol:)

Top Bottom