• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Kitsune Kitty;176921 said:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 4....i got the newest version :p =P

No I have the newest version which is Naruto Shippūden: Narutimate Accel 2 :p lol

Playing Prototype and Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection

Keaton

Premium
Still Dead Space on Imposs.
I'm a few mins away from fighting the Leviathan.

The one thing I'm dreading however, is the Hunter fight, when he corners you in the Sleeping Area and you're locked in pratically: dealing with him and moving the double bunks so you can progress gives me the heebie-jeebies.

But, currently, I've only died once and that was when a swarm of those tiny little paracites spammed me ¬_¬;

Otherwise, Brutes, Lurkers, those odd Scorpion thingies and Mega-Splicers have been no problem at all - Line Gun FTW :D

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
MochaCub;176937 said:
No I have the newest version which is Naruto Shippūden: Narutimate Accel 2 :p lol

Playing Prototype and Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection

Well, :p but Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 4 is the latest version of The Naruto's games on PSP and PS2
Anyways, u r lucky that u have Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2 ;)

too bad i don't have it.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
It's really fun, but I've stopped playing it a long time ago lol. I'm thinking the sixth one will be out sometime early next year...hopefully. For some reason I'm looking forward to the English voice cast lol

I'm playing Tekken 5: DR at the moment

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
kyoto;177010 said:
Tekken 5: DR as well, when does the sixth one come out?

Whats your name on PSN? We need to get in some matches.

Tekken 6 Comes out on October 27th and I can't wait ^_______^

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
Sparda™;176891 said:
Ah yes, completed It a long ago 100%.

Good luck.

yeah. i wish I could have gotten it a long time ago. but im happy to have it now. iv only had it for a week.:D
im stuck on it as of now. but have all guns maxed out and the infinat rocket launcher. and have all figures. just have to beat pro. i cant seem to beat that El Gigante (cant remember wat they call it in this one.) so i have like 3 chaps to beat on it.:dry:

Keaton

Premium
Still Dead Space, I'm well over half way through now - regretably I think I'm nearing the epic-horror moment >.< Wish me luck! *eep*

Keaton

Premium
^Yeah, the 'final' encounter - where you have to shuffle the beds around before the Rocket segment ^^ I'm browsing the DLC atm, knowing that after the Force Unleashed DLC I'll have some points left over -- I'm loving the look of the Astronaught Suit ^^

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;177148 said:
Bad Company on hard, it's not actually that hard, pretty damn realistic to be honest.

I was concidering picking up Bad Company, since I thought the trailer for it was pretty fun and also its been reduced to £10 in Blockbuster (preowned). ^^

Played another half-hours worth of Dead Space last night, still waiting for those MP's >.<

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;177224 said:
I was concidering picking up Bad Company, since I thought the trailer for it was pretty fun and also its been reduced to £10 in Blockbuster (preowned). ^^

Played another half-hours worth of Dead Space last night, still waiting for those MP's >.<

Do it, just do it, it's one of the best FPS games I've ever picked up, the storyline is brilliant, the dialogue is pure gold, the gameplay is a good laugh too, it amounts to "If you can't find a door, use your grenade launcher and make your own."

The multiplayer sucks ass, considering everyone betrays you nearly all the time, I could use a friend to play with.

Currently playing Red Faction, it finally arrived!

Top Bottom