• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
Played some more Dead Space yesterday while waiting for my MS Points to arrive, FINALLY got the most frustrating Achievement "Don't Get ****y Kid", my goodness its a mixture of Luck and Skill ^^

I'm half-way through my One-Gun playthrough, I could potencially finish it tonight and make a start on my Impossible run tomorrow :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;176715 said:
Played some more Dead Space yesterday while waiting for my MS Points to arrive, FINALLY got the most frustrating Achievement "Don't Get ****y Kid", my goodness its a mixture of Luck and Skill ^^

I'm half-way through my One-Gun playthrough, I could potencially finish it tonight and make a start on my Impossible run tomorrow :D
Oh god that achievement was annoying, I almost threw my controller off the wall when trying it.

Not playing anything at the moment but I'm going to buy Sacred 2 or Prototype in an hour or so.

Keaton

Premium
VeNGeD;176724 said:
Oh god that achievement was annoying, I almost threw my controller off the wall when trying it.

Not playing anything at the moment but I'm going to buy Sacred 2 or Prototype in an hour or so.

I just read Gamespots review on Prototype, I really wish I hadn't cause now I'm really pineing lol

I'm wondering how much harder Impossible Mode is on Dead Space compared to Normal o_O

Saseydon

What are you currently playing

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence PS2
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly Directors Cut on Xbox

Just wanted to make this thread after seeing all the other what are you currently...? threads. XD

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;176728 said:
I just read Gamespots review on Prototype, I really wish I hadn't cause now I'm really pineing lol

I'm wondering how much harder Impossible Mode is on Dead Space compared to Normal o_O
On Impossible with a non-upgraded Plasma Cutter, it takes like 2 shots to dismember one limb. Also there is a huge ammo shortage so you need to buy most of your ammo.

I've only done the first few levels on Impossible, it's not the hardest game mode but it's pretty damn annoying.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Still playing project zero 1 (i'm only on chapter 2 :lol:) and pokemon platinum.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
just finished the new prince of persia. wasnt to impressed, but still a beautiful game all together.
trying to complete Resident Evil 5 100% as of now. got 80%.:p
professional is awsome.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Angel;176765 said:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition
What's the difference from the original version? Also, where did you buy it? I've been looking for it in stores for ages now.

Right now I am playing Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, such a fun game to play.

Keaton

Premium
I'm half-way through Dead Space on Impossible Mode.
I'm really disappinted with it, it's nowhere near hard, let alone impossible. ~_~;

Top Bottom