• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumour: Devil May Cry 5 to be Announced at E3 2018?

berto

I Saw the Devil
1528553687424.png

courtesy of 4chan
SO the idea is that the V that’s meant for 5 is also V for Vergil? That much I’d believe. The Japanese sure love to get cleaver with their puns.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Monday or Tuesday we’ll likely hear something. I would’ve thought.

I’m counting down the hours.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
hmm.. this is heavy, i don't know where my stand should be, wether to believe or to deny.. can't even do a fifty fifty judgement.. sure is damn heavy..

UVqquKN.jpg

Really makes you think.

oh and guys, in case you don't know, this isn't a photoshop skill, it's an action figure displayed on capcom booth as stated in the bottom right corner, www.asmustoys.com.. but i don't see any difference in that model from the known vergil looks in games.. it's pretty disappointing if he's still wearing the same looks, and it looks verymuch like vergil in DMC 4

Erian1Mortal

Premium
hmm.. this is heavy, i don't know where my stand should be, wether to believe or to deny.. can't even do a fifty fifty judgement.. sure is damn heavy..

oh and guys, in case you don't know, this isn't a photoshop skill, it's an action figure displayed on capcom booth as stated in the bottom right corner, www.asmustoys.com.. but i don't see any difference in that model from the known vergil looks in games.. it's pretty disappointing if he's still wearing the same looks, and it looks verymuch like vergil in DMC 4

Nah that's the design from 3, he doesn't have the shoulder straps here, I mean the design is pretty much the same otherwise, but they also advertise it as DMC3 Vergil, so there is that.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
First reaction: OH COME ON!! Didn't you learn anything from DmC?

Half way through reveal: OK I changed my mind, this looks good!

Welcome back DMC!!!

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I find it kinda weird, but enemies looks pretty badass. But there i one question...is this Kyrie? :p Also don't tell me it's developed by Ninja Theory, esepcially now they became msoft lapdogs.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Some initial (rambling) thoughts:

• The artstyle is a little weird. But it has been several years, I'll probably get used to it.
  • That woman is a little annoying.
  • Nero being the protagonist is cool, but him having a robot hand is strange.
  • Gameplay looks cool.
  • Was that Vergil at the end? :eek:

Top Bottom