• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumour: Devil May Cry 5 to be Announced at E3 2018?

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
We Might Have a DEVIL MAY CRY V VS Bayonetta 3 WARS

Competition is Good though
194035-SweetAngel.jpg

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
No contest for me. Bayonetta 2 was huge let down for me, so I'll pick DMC5 any day of the week over it.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
The exclusivity rumors are bull. Why go through the trouble of releasing the special edition and hd collection on both consoles and then end up making the game an exclusive. They would get a lot of backlash for that.

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
With Splinter Cell pretty much confirmed and the rumors surrounding DMC V, 2018 could be the year of franchise revivals.

Fingers crossed!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Sony is going to announce something new every day starting tomorrow till their press conference. Maybe we'll get something before the conference, then.

42327303541_492d760b68_b.jpg

Countdown to E3 2018
Starting tomorrow at live.playstation.com, we’ll be revealing something new each morning at 8am Pacific, leading up to the PlayStation E3 2018 Showcase on Monday, June 11. First up: a first look at a new game coming to PS4 and PlayStation VR.
Get the full details for Countdown to E3 here.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Sony is going to announce something new every day starting tomorrow till their press conference. Maybe we'll get something before the conference, then.

42327303541_492d760b68_b.jpg

Countdown to E3 2018
Starting tomorrow at live.playstation.com, we’ll be revealing something new each morning at 8am Pacific, leading up to the PlayStation E3 2018 Showcase on Monday, June 11. First up: a first look at a new game coming to PS4 and PlayStation VR.
Get the full details for Countdown to E3 here.

Monday will take long!!!!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Everything concerning Capcom seems to revolve around DMC and the REmake 2 and everyone has their concerns about how Capcom will handle REmake 2 but all I can think of is what will they do with the tofu? What about the Tofu!?

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I hope the other rumour isn't true since I wanted a playable Nero, but still hyped to see Vergil being relevant in story again. We'll have to see.
Everything concerning Capcom seems to revolve around DMC and the REmake 2 and everyone has their concerns about how Capcom will handle REmake 2 but all I can think of is what will they do with the tofu? What about the Tofu!?
Tofu's already in Hunk's stomach man, you need to let it go. (Also I didn't know you're Mexican, I'm from Spain so hi fellow Spanish speaker.)

berto

I Saw the Devil
(Also I didn't know you're Mexican
How? I mention it every chance I get. The only reason my avatar isn't the Mexican flag is because I already have it for my PSN avatar and, well, it seemed excessive.

Bueno, al fin. Si, soy Potosino, y tambien me da gusto que haya otra persona de habla hispana. Ciertos chistes no cruzaran cultura pero que bueno que haya alguien por lo menos entienda lo que digo.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
How? I mention it every chance I get. The only reason my avatar isn't the Mexican flag is because I already have it for my PSN avatar and, well, it seemed excessive.

Bueno, al fin. Si, soy Potosino, y tambien me da gusto que haya otra persona de habla hispana. Ciertos chistes no cruzaran cultura pero que bueno que haya alguien por lo menos entienda lo que digo.
Oh, I guess I didn't read it then. My bad. A mí también me alegra que haya alguien de habla hispana aunque hablemos aquí en inglés, se siente como más cercano, no sé. Y sí, lo de los chistes es una pena.

DeamonslayeR

So the previously mentioned domain name has been moved to dedicated capcom servers. I think we can all celebrate, as this officially confirms, that Devil may cry 5 is actually happening. Get hyped.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
So the previously mentioned domain name has been moved to dedicated capcom servers. I think we can all celebrate, as this officially confirms, that Devil may cry 5 is actually happening. Get hyped.

It's not confirmed if those are indeed Capcom servers. I could still be the most elaborate troll in a while... yes I'm a negative person, I just don't want to hype something that might not be there... never again.

DeamonslayeR

It's not confirmed if those are indeed Capcom servers. I could still be the most elaborate troll in a while... yes I'm a negative person, I just don't want to hype something that might not be there... never again.
Fair enough but still this is a good sign. When's the last time we had rumors and leaks this big. Also if it's a troll it has to be one of the biggest trolls ever cuz registering a domain name onto a companies servers is a big deal. Also, if it was a troll then why is it still up on their servers. It would be reasonable to assume that they'd remove it right away to avoid confusion but nope it's been up for hours. Lastly, it's been stated previously that the domain was registered by the same company that registered re7 and monster hunter a week before the reveals, so the domain now being on capcoms dedicated servers makes it more real then ever before. It's practically confirmed my dude.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Them registering the domain could also be just for the sake of preservation couldn't it.

I still think you should keep your expectations in check.

Top Bottom