• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumour: Devil May Cry 5 to be Announced at E3 2018?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I don't think so, though the character design and the world sure look like it is.
I think 50/50. Female looks like woman so it's already unlike Ninja Theory. Also creatures much more akin to older DMC than to hipster DmC style. But I doubt capcom make it Xbox exclusive. Also no Ninja theory logo.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
My full reaction was pretty much:
- What is this?
- Seems pretty dark
- OH MY GOD IT'S DMC!
- WHAT?! HUH?!
- OMG They still haven't learned anything from DmC! Dante still looks like an emo punk!!!
- ........oh wait that's Nero. Ok I'll wait for Dante!
- Who the hell is that tattooed b***h? She ain't no Trish!
- Gameplay looks sick! Nero has the same moves from DMC4! Cool!
- Come on where's Dante!
- (shows title) Ok I'll admit. It looks dope!
- (sees motorcycle approaching) YES YES YES YES!!!! (WOOHOO.....YEAH!!!) DANTE!!!!

So yeah.......I'M F**KING IN!!!!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
To be honest, a blend of DMC and DmC isn’t the worst thing in the world.

Sure, but I struggle to see the DMC side of things except for who the characters are. If they didn't make it clear with the title that it's DMC5, I honestly would have bet all my money on it being DmC2, cause it looks a lot like it.

I reeeeeally need to see more of this for sure.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Sure, but I struggle to see the DMC side of things except for who the characters are. If they didn't make it clear with the title that it's DMC5, I honestly would have bet all my money on it being DmC2, cause it looks a lot like it.

I have to disagree. Creature has nothing to do with urban look it was in DmC. Instead we back to DMC2 big bad demon look. Also medievel castle setting and some crazy moves, which DmC was lacking. It looks pretty DMC to me.

DDutchguy

DmC hype

It's definitely got more of a DmC 2 rather than a DMC feel. We'll have to see more of the game to get a better idea which way it's gonna go.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
These are the two things, aside from the actual gameplay, that are keeping me excited about this game.

Oh yeah I’m with you man. Me too!

Can’t wait to hear more. Oh man, just had a feeling it was happening this time. What about all those years of countless “what do you want to see if 5 EVER happens” threads...Not going to miss those.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
So well im hyped for DMC V now too just hoping it also gets PC version too as mostly now i play all DMC games on PC today well

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

i can see what capcom is doing here.. i believe this is the best solution capcom can give both fans.. and this is certainly how i wish devil may cry should be

gotta love capcom for this.. pretty sad since they ditched DmC, but yeah.. this is fine by me.. gonna say this, thank you capcom!

Also don't tell me it's developed by Ninja Theory, esepcially now they became msoft lapdogs.

nah, i don't think so, altho there are some signatures from DmC from what i see..

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I find it kinda weird, but enemies looks pretty badass. But there i one question...is this Kyrie? :p Also don't tell me it's developed by Ninja Theory, esepcially now they became msoft lapdogs.
Microsoft owns the marketing rights, but the game is coming to PS4, and PC, too...

Top Bottom