• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumour: Devil May Cry 5 to be Announced at E3 2018?

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I think the end will be the same even if they announce it or not, everything is gonna be on fire 'cause the leaks hype really hard.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Whilst I think there’s a good possibility that it could happen, you’ve got to understand the amount of skepticism that surrounds this.

At this point there are still people that wouldn’t believe it even if Capcom said it themselves.

berto

I Saw the Devil
4 days, people. Hold the line!!
If I were Sony I'd end the conference announcing nothing, turn the lights on and then go "just f+++in' with ya!' Then show the trailer.

That's just me, though.

Veloran

UVqquKN.jpg

Really makes you think.

Veloran

Do the mods know something we don't or is an announcement just so certain that they figured they might as well go ahead and make a Devil May Cry 5 subsection of the site right away?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Do the mods know something we don't or is an announcement just so certain that they figured they might as well go ahead and make a Devil May Cry 5 subsection of the site right away?

It’s been re-enabled in preparation, we don’t know any more than you do just yet.:ninja:

berto

I Saw the Devil
DMC5 section... We might have to change it to DMCⅤ, thought I do think we're jumping the gun a little bit. No alt code for roman numerals on windows, oddly enough, had to copy and paste that one, but we've got a few fonts so if you're detailed oriented just change the font.

Veloran

1528553687424.png

courtesy of 4chan

Feels a little fake, but I can also buy it. A lot of what that's saying plot-wise seems very plausible to me, but a lot of the design details seem off. Dante looks weird with being a little fat in the face and having a moustache(?), Sparda looks really wrong if that's actually it, Vergil being a summoner just seems wrong, and as much as I like Nero with a mechanical arm, him losing the Devil Bringer after DMC4 ended with him accepting it would be really weird.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I hope there's no mustache on Dante. Maybe I'll see the trailer closely as that picture feels vague.

berto

I Saw the Devil
wonder what kind of photoshop madskillz you'd require to pull that off
The funny thing is it's done every day. I said it before people spend more time and effort trolling than they do making legitimately constructive things. I've seen incredibly convincing posters for a lot of fake games over the years, like Bloodborne 2. I don't doubt that it could be real but I'm not going to take it at face value, either.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
wonder what kind of photoshop madskillz you'd require to pull that off
that looks like Monster Hunter Screenshots, otherwise, it's not really all that much skill, punch the layout out in photoshop, enter screenshots and text, make photo from screen.

Top Bottom