• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well let's see, other than food...lol...hehe
I bought a few things at anime boston.
I bought Fullmetal Alchemist (manga) Volume 18. Two FMA Keychains; Major Armstrong and Roy Mustang. (I bought Major Armstrong for my friend, but Roy is currently on mass of keychains that i already had). I bought a figurine of Lt Hawkeye. and a cell phone charm thingy of Edward Elric (at artist alley), and a drawing of a kitty/angel girl at artist alley.

Keaton

Premium
A chicken salad, a Ribena, a pack of chewing gum and two apples.

Mmmm Lunch :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I brought a few DVDs from eBay recently:

1. Blade (the first one)
  2. Silent Hill
And I'm bidding on The Perfect Murder now. I haven't seen that flick in, like, a million years but I remember it being really good.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Just bought Bionic Commando today for the 360, I couldn't resist. Want to play the multi player now while it's popular as it will no doubt die down within a few weeks.

Also bought Ninja Blade for 360 earlier this week.

aka958

Don't trust people
Bought both Guitar Hero II and III. i got Aerosmith also so now i got three, without any guitar controls >.>

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Havn't exactly bought it yet but I am ordering this first thing tomorow. My friend sent me the link now I HAVE to buy it. Also might buy the one that says "John Freeman is my homeboy"

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Clothes for Jessica, maternity clothes for me, lots of bills which needed paying off, like, three months ago and I'll be buying food soon as we have nothing in.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
A death note and feather pen, A pocket watch with an anime character whom I'm not sure about on, plenty of pocky and some japanese drinks. That was all last weekend, but this is my first time home really. XD

Top Bottom