• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah, with your credit card ^_^

I've just bought a bunch of stuff for Steve's birthday and I'll be buying groceries later today.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
A lot of things. xD Okay so within the last couple of days I've bought a ruler, like 50 packets of McCoys, muffins, garlic bread, lots of Coke (the drink!), lots of chocolate biscuits, Chinese takeaway, like 15 packets of throat lozengers, lots of chocolate, ice cream and more crap I can't remember. I have never eaten so much in my life. xD I don't know what came over me. Usually I eat rather healthily but these last few days have been hectic. Oh, and I also bought two DVDs and some batteries. Like that justifies it. xD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ooh - been ages since I've been there :D

Got me carpet - now I need to get more stuff for Steve's birthday

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;172507 said:
Ooh - been ages since I've been there :D

Got me carpet - now I need to get more stuff for Steve's birthday

Me 2 friends and the girlfriend are going. My 2 friends are keen to try the new 'Saw' ride out amongst others which should be interesting. Ive never been as of yet and thought it would be something new so thought why not.

Also preordered UFC Undisputed (to keep this on topic).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Thorpe Park is definitely the more hardcore of theme parks these days - it used to be more geared up for families with a couple of big rides but now it's got some pretty wicked things. Colossus is good but the last 10 loops make you feel like you're about to fall out of your seat... and Detonator (drops you 100ft) makes you feel like you're going to bring up all your internal organs in one go. Great stuff :D

I'm going to go buy some lemonade....

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;172510 said:
Thorpe Park is definitely the more hardcore of theme parks these days - it used to be more geared up for families with a couple of big rides but now it's got some pretty wicked things. Colossus is good but the last 10 loops make you feel like you're about to fall out of your seat... and Detonator (drops you 100ft) makes you feel like you're going to bring up all your internal organs in one go. Great stuff :D

I'm going to go buy some lemonade....

Sounds good to me, though probably not to Amy as she watched the videos of those rides on the site and looked at me with this expression o_O and called me insane.

Might pre-order Fight Night Round 4.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol: I think I know how she feels - I was forced onto Colossus and almost crapped myself the entire time around...I honestly thought I was going to die at one point because the last 10 loops go really quite slowly and you slide around in your seat so that you're almost coming out of it. Plus your head is really really close to the ground and you just know there is nothing but a couple of seat belts between you and instant death... still, worth doing just so you can say you did it :lol:

Tell her she can always go sit on the farm until you are all done with your craziness...a couple of ducks can't cause too much damage I shouldn't think... :p

Keaton

Premium
Black jacket and tie, gotta look smart ^_^
Plus, I picked up a couple of PSP Accessory Packs for 99p each! 8O! Bargin :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haribo, Twix, Cadbury Digestives, lemonade, dog food, vanilla cake bars, thai style crackers and crumpets.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
He was joking, pretty sure. But no spam please :p

Bought some chewing gum. Oh yeah XD

Top Bottom