• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Wolfenstein 3D from the Xbox Live Arcade, I just noticed the achievement list is the exact same as DOOM.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Another ticket to Download Festival as my friend couldnt afford to go and really wants to see Faith No More so i got him a ticket.

MireilleDarc

What Have You Bought Recently

Today I was shopping, and when I bought:

1 Almond Butter
2 Raw Honey
3 Unsweet Cocoa Powder

I thought...these are my favorite things

When I mix those 3 with skim milk and protein powder, thats all I need.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I went to GameStop and traded in a bunch of games that I don't play anymore, purchased Chrono Trigger for the DS, and put down 5 more bucks on the copy of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days I have reserved. Then I bought lunch and groceries. :)

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Two packet of chips...COS THE POPCORN MACHINE BROKE! I LOVE POPCORN, HOW COULD THE MACHINE BREAK!!!!!!

Keaton

Premium
Some Ginger Beer - I'm terrified to look at my Bank Account atm, but I need to check my funds *gulp*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Just ordered a copy of Red Faction Guerrilla off Choices Direct, sigh, I hate Blockbusters so much, they told me they'd hold a copy back for me for today, but when I went in to collect it, they didn't have any...Asshats.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just bought some bottles and a steriliser (how very rock and roll) and some stuff for Jessica's birthday.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Collecters Edition(Xbox 360)

Not what I was expecting, the figure you get it with it is friggin' tiny. Can't play it until later because I have to go to work in like an hour but when I get back I am taking a picture of the figure to show how small it is. It look's a lot bigger in the picture.

Top Bottom