• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Days and Xion would have benefited more if Riku was the lead. Flipping her creator from Xemnas to Diz allows a wider range of character interactions. Plus it allows the theme behind her and Data-sora to be better expressed.

Those two were built on the idea- what is the measure of a non-human? Which in KH becomes what is the measure of a life?

So having her start as a blank Namine decoy who has to learn how to act to a defector from DiZ's cruelty to a willing participant if the Organization is ironic and tragic in all the right ways. Regardless of how she dies it will weight on Riku and convince he failed as a hero (again).

This brings a more filled in subtext to why he loss control of his darkness and got stuck as the Seeker of Darkness form.

This story is riku telling Sora what happens and Sora convincing him he can still make things right. That pushes the story forward as Riku can discover Even and cut a deal to give Xion a second chance.

Alas it was not meant to be.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, I absolutely have not been able to sleep at night recently.

I've been getting cheeky jabs about how I've been waking up at noon but it's only because I don't fall asleep until like 3-4 in the morning despite going to bed at 10PM. I need my 8 hours so of course I'd be waking up at noon! :grumpy:

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's hard to gather my thoughts but for a few years I've had this thought on how there is a personal correlation, which I'm guessing is just me, between two franchises. I just get long winded with these things and I think I might as well make it a frickin' article, that or I could make it a video so that people aren't forced to read my thoughts on something trivial to everyone but me. At the same time I take pride in making my projects quality stuff so that'd take forever.

I'll just write it down.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
McDonald's just sent me £20 as compensation for my son getting hurt in their restaurant and their managers refusing to allow a first aider to attend because they were "too busy".

I don't know whether to laugh or send them back their money.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Welp, after a lot of time and effort *takes a deep breath* I finally became a Twitch Affiliate! While others might not think this is a big deal. I still think it's great! I can now get paid to play video games! :cool: :tongue: lol But, I won't be quitting my day job anytime soon, tho. Still have a long way to go before this becomes a full time gig. Heh, but I can dream, can't I?

So, now I have to put in more effort and make my stream great! Also, try and write some more. >.> heh

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"You have no recently viewed items."

What? Why do you do this to me Amazon!? The whole point of a browsing history is to remember what I've previously looked at so that if I want to buy it at a later date I can remember what it was that I was looking at! :grumpy:

Top Bottom