• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Proper pleased with my new tattoo - will be going back to that studio again as soon as I have the cash...

efOCmXA.jpg

DMC

Devil May Cry
I just cant stop thinking how much nero grown.... He lost his arm tho...dam you.. Maybe virgil guy...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, Google really wants to sell me their Siri counterpart as for the past three days I have seen no other ads on YouTube other than John Boyega doing the various iterations of the "Hello Google" ad. :bored:

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
So many people are getting genuinely upset at OneyNG's tweet about kids doing Fortnite dances. Like, it's a guy saying kids doing Fortnite dances are obnoxious, and people are seriously replying saying he's "bullying." Go outside for once, Jesus Christ people.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thinking it would be nice if the renewed heat wave would eff off right about now. :dead:

+I think I'll worry about cleaning up the clutter in here after she goes back to school; so when she can't see me throwing out things she insists she wants to keep, but hasn't looked at for 2+ months. :rolleyes:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hey, brain, it'd be nice if we could do the writing thing...it's been 24 hours....

+ Me, lying on the couch, staring at the ceiling after too much psychology research: "But what if I'm not -thing I was diagnosed with- and I'm actually -significantly worse thing I'm definitely not- and no one told me? :unsure:"
The cats: :meh:
Me: "Yeah, you're right; I'm definitely -worse option of the two that I'm definitely not-."

Ty, anxiety. :/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hi, fellow members :)

I just found out the other day that my fiancée is pregnant. As some of you may or may not be aware, we lost our baby before Christmas. It's too early to see anything on a scan, but blood tests show that HCG levels and progesterone levels are normal and more bloods will be taken tomorrow to make sure HCG numbers have doubled.

I'm incredibly happy right now!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So, CreateSpace and KDP are officially merging into one. I can't tell if this is a good thing, or not... :cautious: Guess I'll just get a start on moving the paperback to KDP, then. Better than waiting for CS to do it automatically on its own.

Top Bottom