• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wait, wait, wait! When did I pass 11k likes? :O Y'all can't possibly like me that much...c-can you? -huglz forums--sniffles- I...I like you guys, too.
tumblr_m1trhgwfLg1qdlh1io1_250_zps6lwfxqww.gif
h04F3335E_zpszueqojhj.gif

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Welp, trying to find time to live stream is getting harder and harder. Since my hubby loves to sleep in ALL the time, making it hard for me to talk. And I can't since the walls are paper thin and people tend to sleep early. Now how the hell I'm I going to get more follower/views to make live stream my job? >.> Seems no one wants to get that. Welp, just have to keep on trying and make my dream come TUUUUURRRRRREEEE!!!!!!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Rewatched Age of Ultron last night, and I didn't think too much about it last time, but
the way Quicksilver died was pretty damn dumb. Wasn't he supposed to be faster than a speeding bullet? Guess they didn't get the memo.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Me: You know Lui Kang's bicycle kick in Mortal Kombat?

Karate Instructor: Today we'll be learning some breathing exercises.

Me: *sighs* please

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me: You know Lui Kang's bicycle kick in Mortal Kombat?

Karate Instructor: Today we'll be learning some breathing exercises.

Me: *sighs* please

Start small and work your way up. ^^ You'll get to the hard stuff soon.

Thinking:
Gonna not have internet for a few days. =( Shall miss you all. I hope everyone has a good week.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
if i get right today well should i disclose small excerpt from mine massive SF Xover called chronicles of Earth confederacy, it will be one of bigger Xovers i ever done

Meg

Rewatched Age of Ultron last night, and I didn't think too much about it last time, but
the way Quicksilver died was pretty damn dumb. Wasn't he supposed to be faster than a speeding bullet? Guess they didn't get the memo.
I think the only reason why they killed him off was because no one has actually died yet. Any character we thought died wound up coming back. I didn't even believe Quicksilver was dead at first because of how often they pull the whole "oooh on so and so is dead- nope never mind. Totally still alive." I figure Civil War is going to result in some character deaths and I think they want to avoid catching people completely off guard.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think the only reason why they killed him off was because no one has actually died yet. Any character we thought died wound up coming back. I didn't even believe Quicksilver was dead at first because of how often they pull the whole "oooh on so and so is dead- nope never mind. Totally still alive." I figure Civil War is going to result in some character deaths and I think they want to avoid catching people completely off guard.

Yeah maybe. Or maybe cause Marvel doesn't own the rights for characters like Quicksilver, as it belongs to Fox? But, whatever the case, they should have thought of a better way to kill him off. I mean, come on, I don't buy that he couldn't dodge those bullets.

While playing bloodborne I thought to myself that it would be awesome if From software worked on a DMC game?

Maybe if they had experience in the type of action game DMC belongs to.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

Just remembered I love The Avengers' credits. The music is damn cool and that visuals, with the names of the actors on a CGI model their character's symbol, damn it's cool.

Top Bottom