• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate feeling guilty about not writing much or at all! I thought this was supposed to be fun, my own creation? Instead it's fictional herpes! Always there, nagging, never going away.
Woe is me for trying my hand at nonsense that nobody gives a rat's bottom about. I write, and write and nobody reads it. Why because the world is busy raising children, partying and getting knocked up. I'm no expert and I know my work isn't great or new, but damn it, I put my soul into it!
All I want is a reader, a fan, and for the cold weather to get lost! My frustration have reached a peak and I'm left in self loathing. I can not live this way, not just for my writing, but any other task I begin. Why do I begin these things? I do not understand myself nor my desires.
Who I truly am and who I wish to be our like Jekyll and Hyde. Always fighting, never winning. Always hoping, always hating.

Moral of the story: I'm lazy and I just want to watch TV. :hungover:

Folks enjoy your Valentine's Day. Since we all know what your going to do on that day, please, please, use a rubber suit. Make it a fun day, not a "oh no! She's pregnant again!" *Aims gun at head* ...

Merry Sex Day everyone! :laugh:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
started playing Dragon's Dogma
those SOB's are going to wish they didn't F with Link and Trish
2080966BE242390C5324E75062579A60447011A0

41A6FA35F8BD8D62F88172F4F998D8500C3BA64E
i'm sure Trish would like a better outfit but this is the start of the game still

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So, we finally defeated our campaign's ultimate evil and the adventure has concluded.

I, Foxy Fonz, was able to open my very successful Donkey Show franchise and marry a cute neko girl named Haruka Haruko.

The Vagooblin became the very first goblin noble and married a smoking hot noble woman, with our dwarf warrior as his adviser. (we were all invited to a wedding where Chthulu served instant noodles to everyone)

Our bard became headmaster of a magic academy.

The drunken brawler Incubus became the new ruler of hell, as our angelic diva became the polar opposite.

All in all, it was a journey to remember with many hilarious moments. Good times, good times. Our first campaign is now complete.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Deadpool was awesome.
I was supposed to see it last night but it was sold out. So we saw pride prejudice and zombies instead...in a completely empty theater. Good thing too cuz if we had to actually sit there and watch in silence it would have sucked.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rumors flying around that Star Fox Zero might get delayed. If that's true I'm going to break my horns off and eat them.

Top Bottom