• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Some random person online doing those zodiac things: "All Aquarians are good at sports."
Me: "-starts laughing--never stops-"
tumblr_mjbku877uj1qb0eujo1_500_zpsn9kpyokz.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Computer, so help me...if you pull the crap you did yesterday, I will be so, so mad. :bored:

Twice it froze while I was working on my document--luckily I only lost some of my progress the first time (and only about 500 words...which still ****ed me off. The one time I don't compulsively save after every sentence...)

Viper

Premium
Oh, man, I think I aged another ten years when my dad pulled out a usb stick from the washing machine and I realized it's the one that belongs to my co-worker and I forgot to take it out of my lab coat's pocket. I was supposed to keep it safe, btw. ^^;
I tried it out, and it's functional so far. It'll be fine, right? Right?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Oh, man, I think I aged another ten years when my dad pulled out a usb stick from the washing machine and I realized it's the one that belongs to my co-worker and I forgot to take it out of my lab coat's pocket. I was supposed to keep it safe, btw. ^^;
I tried it out, and it's functional so far. It'll be fine, right? Right?
That's what is called a "clean data".* it's better you tell her/him the truth anyway, just in case...*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Blackquill What anime is in your avi (and signature)? ^^ I've been meaning to ask.

CT: I'm so glad it's a long weekend.

+All of the "Roll up the Rim!" coffee! :woot:

++Lol, love how we don't actually do Val's Day, and then he turns around and gets me a bouquet anyway. Coming from him, that's definitely spontaneous. (And considering he already gave me my "non-Val's Day" gifts already, I wasn't expecting it).

+++Dammit characters, why do we keep steering off-course? :cautious:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well in end so much bored as now for me TV nothing offers since show i liked gets next season in 2017, so propably i end until that time playing some 2016 games that gets releases in this year

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Blackquill What anime is in your avi (and signature)? ^^ I've been meaning to ask
It's actually not an anime but a video game, "Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney". A crossover game featuring the puzzle solving of Professor Layton and the detective skills of Ace Attorney.

This avatar is "Zacharias Barnham" a character from said game and a High Inquisitor charged with investigating suspects of witchcraft.
latest

Top Bottom