• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I wanted to spend today Platinuming DMC1, today of all days. My friends are either at school or work and so are my favorite family members so I was hoping to get a chance to do that. 2 trophies left isn't a huge undertaking, I'd provably have it done in 4 hours. Too bad I'm stuck at work waiting for clients to show up and then I have family things to go be part of since it's for me. Honestly, I just want to P that game, hang with my friends telling jokes, drinking beer and smoking a few cigarettes while watching some of the finest cinema the world has to offer. I don't even like beer and I haven't smoked all year (granted, it's still February, but still) but it's my bloody day and I should spend it how I see fit.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's been such a long time since I watched that. I forgot how gritty it was, for a Disney movie.

+Completely working without a net on this scene (the outline no longer applies). Can I get it done tonight? You bet I can!

Well...maybe...:unsure:

Edit:

@Dante's Stalker Nope, but for some reason you can report yourself. :laugh:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Decided to go back and finish Ether One today, after it was sitting around partially played through for months, I wish a had played all of it sooner. I really liked it. I am probably going to play through it again sometime and do all the extra puzzles and such.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
One thing that kinda confuses me about Jurassic World is how a freaking DINOSAUR park is apparently not making enough profit. I mean, we have zoos and people aren't bored of those yet. There are so many avenues to use as gimics they could explore, but they settle on mutated dinosaur.

Ah well, it's still the best Jurassic Park sequel that has a raptor and a T-rex double team a mutant dino. That will always be awesome.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Welp, my shoes finally died on me. They couldn't handle the pouring rain and came apart as I was walking home.

Good thing I'm done for the week, otherwise I'd be walking to work barefooted. :dead:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Welp, my shoes finally died on me. They couldn't handle the pouring rain and came apart as I was walking home.

Good thing I'm done for the week, otherwise I'd be walking to work barefooted. :dead:
I know your pain, friend! This happened to a pair of pumps I was wearing UNTIL a sudden rain shower ruined them and I went almost barefoot too.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
One thing that kinda confuses me about Jurassic World is how a freaking DINOSAUR park is apparently not making enough profit.

Probably cause people don't wanna end up dinosaur meat, especially after what happened in the first film.

The fact that they let visitors run free through the park inside those ball thingies must not be very encouraging too. That was one of the most WTF nonsense I've seen about the movie.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Here's my shopping list:
Thermal Conductive Silicon Pad (Thermal Pad)
1.5 gram Cooling Diamond Thermal Compound tube (Thermal Paste)
APS 231 Power Supply
And I was going to get a 19 blade fan but they sold out literally just before I actually click the confirm order button.

Can any one guess what I'm trying to fix?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The fact that they let visitors run free through the park inside those ball thingies must not be very encouraging too. That was one of the most WTF nonsense I've seen about the movie.
You mean like people who actually go into flimsy steel cages to have close encounters with sharks kind of WTF nonsense? Yep. It is total rubbish, but people go for it anyway.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
I can't wait for the new season of South Park to start and also I can't wait to see more news on The Fractured but Whole, hopefully something at E3.

Top Bottom