• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
You know, despite my rampant weaboo-ism. I've always preferred Knights over samurai/ninjas and stuff. Probably because I grew up on stories of King Arthur.

As a result, if a cool character is also a knight, instant waifu material. The newest example of this is Alisha Diphda.
tumblr_nk0avscpvM1tyuin7o4_500.png

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@berto
Uh, you do know Studio Ghibli isn't closed right? They may not be making films at the moment but they're still doing work to earn money. Like Goro Miyazaki's tv adaptation of Ronia the Robber's Daughter which finished about six monhs ago.

berto

I Saw the Devil
@berto
Uh, you do know Studio Ghibli isn't closed right? They may not be making films at the moment but they're still doing work to earn money. Like Goro Miyazaki's tv adaptation of Ronia the Robber's Daughter which finished about six monhs ago.
It's a hiatus and not a temporary one. The point being that they aren't making films anymore for a depressingly undetermined period of time, which might be permanent. Ni No Kuni 2 isn't been animated by Ghibli so for all the production and work they're still doing there is a very real possibility there will never be another studio Ghibli film released. Ever. Not that big a difference.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Spent the day cleaning and looking up psychology textbooks because I wuv psychology. The AMA's DSM isn't too bad of a price. Or...at the very least I can find it used for pretty cheap, so yay. But the WHO's ICD is $600. The hell? Uh, yeah, no. Imma wait til I actually go to college to rent that. Oh my gods. Is this why psychologists charge a fortune? Because their text books are ridiculously expensive? D: I also noticed there's no e-book format for it....
Anyone on the forums study psychology and now have nothing to do with the books nor any interest in continued study? I might be willing to take them off your hands in exchange for cookies or something....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just requested a psychic reading from an apparently legit psychic medium/clairvoyant whom can predict your future and your past and your present and tell you all about how positive you need to be to make certain changes and take on opportunities that seem odd or right in your league, etc etc, just by looking at a recent photo of you.

My intent is pretty clear, I believe. I said I don't want to know the future, I already know it. I don't want advice or words of wisdom, as I already have that, too. I do have some questions I need answered based on their reading of my photo, when they've done their reading.

Doubt they can dig up any dirt on me online, I use my alias online and I haven't got a personal pic on my FB avatar history, nor can anyone public see my photos, aside from my albums filled with hundreds of DMC and anime and games fanart. IF they figure out my real name. Which is highly unlikely.

You might think I'm a sceptic and I want to catch them out with being all vague and foreshadowing that I've got questions about their not-yet-done-reading. If they think that, too, then they've already given themselves away as NOT being legitimately clairvoyant, which might actually save me $40. Being clairvoyant means to be able to see clearly, after all.

Top Bottom