• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I know my boss appreciates my work and my efficiency and all that, and I'm happy about it, happy to help and happy to get some good word around me as an employee. But after a 53 hour week, I would like to keep that one day off before the next six days of work as a real day off, instead of answering my phone about questions of wholesale orders and the amount of carrots in the cellar. I need to talk this through with them. I don't mind working long hours in one shift, but working some hours every day and serving on the phone 24 hours a day and 7 days a week is really stressful.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wondering why, when I realized it was only 6, I didn't just climb back into bed. :cautious:

Also wondering if I can wrap up this chapter in the next two days.

+Coffee, where would I be without you?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Risk assessment for going back to work...this is going to be tricky to get used to. The difficult bit will be carrying out my job without the level of interaction that I enjoy so much about it.

It's very common to have people using the community centre who are in horrible situations, often without family or friends, struggling to eat or have nowhere to live...or with mental health problems, drug addiction, alcohol abuse, domestic abuse etc. To have to stand at a distance when someone is falling apart is actually really quite hard and does against my own instincts.

Stupid virus.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I've been thinking about a Yu Yu Hakusho/dead or alive fanfic. I wanted to use Kido and the other Mushiyori psychics but most of them are blank canvasses as they weren't used that much in the series. So its a double edged sword.

One thing i have realized is Kido was the inspiration for Khalid from my own story "Part time spirit helper". So keeping them seperate is its own challenge. Maybe i should just use Khalid instead?

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Had a live meeting with some friends on an Internet discussion board and gosh, this was just what I needed right now :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:
We didn't do anything special, just had some nice chatting, tasty food and a good laugh as well. Offering a helping hand in our specialties, talking about next meeting, recommending good books and movies and games... it was a perfect start for this week. :inlove:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I want to buy ethically, I really do. I want to buy local and sustainable and eco friendly and all that stuff.

But asking for 12 time the amount of money for an item that is almost imperceptibly different from a cheaper one? It's not finacially feasible.

Like, I have a responsibility to steward my finances too, not just "avoid plastic, save the planet" at any price.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So why isn't Persona 5 Scarmble available in the West?! It's the best sequel ever!!!!!!! The story line was just sooo good! You people don't know!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought of doing a fanfic where Jak replaces Tidus in FF10 but i felt having Jak be Yuna's second love is more interesting.

Apparently Tidus was gonna be a plumber in the early drafts of FF10. It made me think of Super Mario Sunshine.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Brilliant night last night with someone I haven't really spent much time with before...we've only ever met up in groups and she's very shy and quiet; last night it was just us and we talked about everything under the sun.

A great way to spend an evening :happy:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Now I kinda want one.

tumblr_ozbp46mVPn1sq41kno1_500.gif

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Lockdown lifted and there's like a fire engine incident and then two separate arrests in one day on this street for drunkness. Covid has definitely messed with the way people are behaving - they're partying like its their last day. Someone called the fire engine on a dude burning some leaves in his backyard....

It's gonna be a long summer....

Top Bottom