• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Rewatching Daredevil season 1 and i gotta say- Matt shouldn't be tossing his cane in the trash. Dude is a struggling lawyer, he should be pinching his pennies.

i liked Madame Gao- for an episode DD switches genres and becomes a low budget horror flick. I wish they used her better in Season 2 and Iron Fist/Defenders.

She should've been the crane mother yo.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I was really hoping for more skill spaces in the re-release, but that would probably cause some minor glitch that the devs couldn't be bothered to iron out later on.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It's our 5th anniversary soon and I can't wait to give my anniversary gift for him.

I'm pretty sure he's gonna shed a manly tear or two when he sees it.

Also, there are German tourists here atm and I served them in German and they understood everything :inlove: they were happy to chat with me in their own language, it seemed.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Has it been ok since?
So far so good...but I was very tempted to get Steve to switch. The only problem is, Virgin offers far and away the fastest broadband - we'd have to drop from 300+ to about 66 tops, which with our usage as a family of 5 plus home business is pointless.

I still think it was the construction guys at the end of the road opposite Steve's old house - they were there, drilling into the pavement and then our internet died until they left. *X-files theme tune*

Dark Drakan

Admin
So far so good...but I was very tempted to get Steve to switch. The only problem is, Virgin offers far and away the fastest broadband - we'd have to drop from 300+ to about 66 tops, which with our usage as a family of 5 plus home business is pointless.

I still think it was the construction guys at the end of the road opposite Steve's old house - they were there, drilling into the pavement and then our internet died until they left. *X-files theme tune*

Yeah, we cancelled the TV package a couple of months ago and our bill was dramatically reduced and they upped our speed for free. No-one comes close to Virgins speeds for the internet around our area either, BT/Sky I was getting around 7 on a good day. Our issue is the WiFi, think im going to have to put some boosters in around the house (severe lack of sockets in rooms prevents this from being done easily) or buy a decent router instead of using the one they supplied. Our walls are so thick that the signal really struggles to get to certain rooms.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah, we cancelled the TV package a couple of months ago and our bill was dramatically reduced and they upped our speed for free. No-one comes close to Virgins speeds for the internet around our area either, BT/Sky I was getting around 7 on a good day. Our issue is the WiFi, think im going to have to put some boosters in around the house (severe lack of sockets in rooms prevents this from being done easily) or buy a decent router instead of using the one they supplied. Our walls are so thick that the signal really struggles to get to certain rooms.
I think virgin know they can't be beaten as well - they just don't care. They've offered Steve some money off his next bill but they still haven't sorted the billing out so he's being charged too much anyway.

We have no blackspots in our house, thankfully, but that's because the walls are made of paper and you can hear someone flushing the toilet two doors down... :shifty:

Dark Drakan

Admin
I think virgin know they can't be beaten as well - they just don't care. They've offered Steve some money off his next bill but they still haven't sorted the billing out so he's being charged too much anyway.

We have no blackspots in our house, thankfully, but that's because the walls are made of paper and you can hear someone flushing the toilet two doors down... :shifty:

Threaten to cancel and they normally quickly lower the bill (did it numerous times before we actually did cancel it).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Threaten to cancel and they normally quickly lower the bill (did it numerous times before we actually did cancel it).
They have been a source of frustration lately, to be honest. Steve got in touch to argue the bill, they offered him a better deal. Two dyas later, the new bill arrives and it's far higher than the original, let alone the new agreement. Steve rings up, they can no longer offer him anything, no idea what he's talking about etc. I don't even...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What is it about getting older that makes a person want to reminisce? It's such a dangerous thing to revisit music you once loved, for instance, and feel that weird division where younger you still loves it, but older you is bewildered because it no longer aligns with who you are.

Melancholy. I think that's what I'm feeling, especially seeing how much said musicians have changed in the past 20 years.

Oh gods, 20 years?! -sobs in 30s- :'(

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought about what a "Jak replace Tidus in FF10" fanfic would be like and I don't think he would get as much done. He's more cynical and broken, i can't see Wakka or Rikku befriending him as easily as they did . Jak spent the past 3 games being a one man army....what the hell is he gonna do with a turn based combat system?

Sometimes fanfics require as much thought as original work......

Jak's hard to write because I keep getting tripped up with his prison baggage. He's got some Sam Porter Bridges style angst going on. He needs to be more like the 9th Doctor in Jak 4........

I feel like if you do a kingdom hearts crossover, he's gotta travel with Max Goof and friends.....

Top Bottom