• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
We took our new kitty in to get fixed not too long ago, but now she likes to roam the apartment while we're sleeping and she ended up tearing open the stitches. So we took her back and had staples put in with strict bedrest, but now she's trying to take them out with her teeth when we're not looking. Grrr cat, we're trying to help you :mad:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Had a really fascinating discussion on Wednesday night about transgenderism and the correct response as Christians.

What made it all the more interesting was that one of my friends there has (or rather had as they have since passed away) a transgender family member. Not only that, but Robert Cowell (changed to Roberta) was the first known trans woman in the UK to receive an (illegal) operation to go from male to female in the 1950's. There's this whole Wikipedia page about it and having seen Roberta in photos as a man on his wedding day, the change is quite striking.

My friend was about 8 when Robert became Roberta and only met her at family functions each year...but it was a brilliant discussion and to get the perspective of her as a child and her cousins (Roberta's children) was insightful.

Also, quark cheesecake. I really need to stop trying to make quark work.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Be fruitless and decease" is probably one of my better typos, to be honest. (It was supposed to be desist but...yeah.)

+ Birthday paaaaarty tomorrow. -dances- Gonna eat lots of sushi, doot-do-doot. -more dancing- Gonna try to sell what's left of my soul to live forever, do-doot-do. -yet more dancing- Gonna eat cake. -stops- It'll be great.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship with Dragon Ball FighterZ.

I play it, remember how awful it is, and then quit, and then a day later I'll be like "hey maybe they fixed it" and then I'll give it another chance and then get ****ed at how bad it is again and then the next day decide "you know what, I'll give it another chance" and the cycle continues.

Oh my Sparda this guy gets it. Holy hell this guy gets it. Seriously I want to like the game yet I'm struggling and that tears me up inside because Dragon Ball is my everything! I digress.

--

(Concerning real world stuff)

I want to sleep with you but you annoy me very much. It is a vicious cycle indeed.

Also temptation got me this time... "Piggly fat son of a b..." :eek:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I shouldn't be allowed to eat copious amounts of cake whilst drinking lots of caffeine. It makes me do dumb things. Like post chapters early and buying three bouquets of flowers.

+ I hate when I'm tired but I know I drank too much soda and it's going to keep me awake for hours. Ugh.

Top Bottom