• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me, a fool: "Okay, I finished this fic so, as usual, it's up to you if I post the sequel when it's ready."

My readers, in legion: "If you don't post it, we'll come to your house and feast on your flesh."

Me, screaming: -continues to scream--gives a weak nod-

+ Leftover b-day cake for breakfast and more cake for dinner? Sounds healthy. I'm in.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
In my Danny Phantom binge read I became a fan of the Danny/Valerie ship. I like the idea of her being more interested in him as a regular person than when he's the ghost hero. It appeal to my romanticism.

I wouldn't mind a sequel/followup but i don't know if a live action version would be worth it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I did it. I watched the cutscenes of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and 358/2 and then jumped into KH2 Final Mix.
1. I understand the story and nothing is confusing.

2. Xion is best waifu. Fight me! :eek:

3. Sorry NieR Automata, Riku started the blindfolded look WAY before you came along.

4. "Darkness, darkness, DARKNESS!"

5. Oh and Goofy is a freakin' genius.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So work is wacky. Everybody is livid about hours being cut and now folks are desperate. I myself am a bit unnerved about these events because it could ("could" being the operative word here. Plus this is assuming as well) affect my health benefits. I hope this is merely "the down time of the new year" and not something that will stay and haunt us. See folks I can discuss actual things that actually matter. But with that said...

Huh... I had planned to write something wacky and off the wall here but I am drawing a blank... Well that is disappointing.

.... If Persona 5's Joker and Son Goku fused they would become "JoKu" and that would cause the internet to explode!

Ah... I feel better now. <_<

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
It's always a weird feeling when you see a tweet that's the worst thing ever written, and at first it's funny because you know how stupid the person who wrote it is for tweeting something so ridiculous, but then you see it has tens of thousands of likes and RTs, and then it just becomes depressing.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Holy Crap is the forums "wide" and "bigger" while on a actual Computer. It is like looking at a HD TV for the first time and seeing all of Jennifer Love Hewitt's assets- I mean pours...

Edit: This page crashed three times while attempting to write this post. That has never happened before to me on this forum.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Who knew it would be so difficult to choose something as simple as the font? Gods, could I have been anymore indecisive? >.> At least I've finally settled on one.

+It is so, so hard to focus on anything with that looming over my head right now. I have a feeling until WoN's publication date is officially set, AG and S&F aren't going to get the attention they deserve. At best, they'll get my minimal expectation from myself per day. ._. Which is better than nothing, but still. (Then again, once WoN is up for pre-order/straight-up purchase, I'll probably be too excited--or too much of a wreck--to focus on anything then, either).

++I should probably eat something... :unsure:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
600 words done, and it's not even 7:30 yet. If I keep up this pace, I'll probably breach my daily quota before getting kiddo to the bus stop. ^^ Hell, maybe I'll raise my expected word count, if only for today. Would be nice if AG caught up to S&F's word count by the end of the day--or at the very least, if it was only 1k behind.

This is why I love writing action scenes. The critical part of my brain shuts off for a little while, and bam! Progress.

Edit: Over 2,200 words. I can't remember the last time I hit that number, but I think I'm satisfied for the day.

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
shadow of the colossus PS4 version is beautiful and embodies the feeling of the original to a "T.' However I've been there done that already and so I feel really bored playing it. Also one of the game's newest additions was discovered and while neat it is not worth it. They really should've thrown in the cut Colossi.

And I'm done with Tumblr. That was a acid trip.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Welp, finally was able to set up my Elgato capture card that my hubby brought me for Christmas. lol Was a pain to set up, but oh so worth it. I even got the obs setting good to go. So, I'll be able to stream with easy and more games too. So happy. lol

But, I need to sit my butt down and put some time aside for writing. lol >.> Been slacking a lot. @_@

Top Bottom