• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Sparda's rejected son
You can always watch 358/2 days after you play 2. I'd recommend playing CoM before 2 because kh fans dig that story alot but since Sora forgets what happens (minor spoilers) you could always play it after 2.

No worries I am aware of CoM's ending. I just haven't finished yet. But I don't like CoM/RE:RoN's gameplay, I am not good at its Card mechanic style. So I thought maybe I could simply view RE:CoM's cutscenes, cry, watch 358/2's cutscenes, cry again then jump into motherflippin' KH2 Final Mix! I don't know yet haven't fully decided.
So I bought the super expensive Dragon Ball Fighter Z collection and I have buyers remorse, plus... I kind of thing this game is over rated... Anyway here familiar with the "SuperButterBuns" YouTube channel? God I love her.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/rea...e-water-pipes/ss-AAuWnPK?li=BBnbfcN&ocid=iehp

"Each tube home will cost $15,000. That's not cheap, but it's much less than the average price of a new home in Hong Kong: $1.8 million for a 600-square-foot unit, according to some estimates."

tumblr_ngr4q3gt5A1qc0ml0o1_500.gif

Black-Mirror.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
They always say you shouldn't eat garlic on a date, but...like...if you won't put up with me when I've eaten garlic, we're not going to spend much time eating together. -eats garlic bread- I mean, it's not like anything bad happens if I-- -bursts into flames- Oh.

+ What the hell? WHAT THE HELL?? Whatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehell??? D:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Finally saw The Last Jedi. I can see why it divided fans. But when it hit man did it hit! Although I think the Prequels "sword dancing" is the peak of Star Wars fighting. Fight me! :eek:

Dragon Ball FighterZ's story mode has my full attention but I'm having fun playing it. Maybe I've outgrown fighting games? I don't know.

I want Dragon Ball Super's current arc to end because I want to see the outcome so damn badly!

I guess she did get under my skin. Lol I'm okay with that. :wink:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The installation of our new windows is finally done. Now all that's left is the replacement of our front and back doors, and we're golden.

+Gods, this has been an exhaustingly long day. At least now I can get some things done around here.

Top Bottom