• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Super tempted to just watch KH Re:CoM's cutscenes then do the same for 365/2. (Although for 365/2 I kind of have no choice but to watch the cutscenes in the HD re-release.) That way I can jump into KH2 Final Mix, because I just can't stand it any longer! I want my Drive Forms and that sweet, sweet "Dance Water Dance" dialogue stuck in my brain now. Like right now. Agh! "Burn baby!" :eek:

Oh look at that somebody is uploading Dragon Ball Fighter Z content on YouTube early. Nobody saw that coming. :bored: Still want more info on Xenoverse 2's 6th DLC content though. Come on Bandai give me what the funk I want already! :eek: Yes "funk." :cautious:

There is weird sh@t on Tumblr. Their I said it. :cautious:

Did I get my "their" and "there" confused? Probably. MOVING ON! :eek:

So whatever happened to having sex? Did you just forget? Honestly woman, I treat you with some semblance of dignity and suddenly nothing happens. But when I treat you like my play thing you're hot and heavy for my nerdy "D." Seriously I want my bl-
(Screen static and "BLEEP" sound)

Independence Day 2 wasn't bad. I wouldn't mind seeing a part 3 because the threat isn't over. Not even close.

Still haven't seen Star Wars 8 yet. NOBODY spoil it for me! :eek:

"You'll never see it coming!..."
:cool:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow Tell you want, if I grow a pair and attempt to drink then write I will personally show you the results.

:thumbsup: I'll gladly read it.

Shadow, that makes me wonder how much of Stephen King's imagination was fueled by cocaine, back in the day. I heard he was a major addict in the 70s and 80s, when he was doing some of his best work IMO.

Or maybe he just used it to write at 1000 miles per hour. You'd have to, to get some of his giant tomes down on paper as fast as he does.

That's...actually a really good question. :unsure: If it didn't help his imagination, then, at the very least, I'd buy it helped his writing speed. 10k words a day...good gods, I get like two days like that a year and then I can barely write for the rest of that month.

Thinking:
The old people around here are really rude sometimes. Who starts a fight over a carton of milk? Who tries to speed right into a tight parking place when the car next to it has their door open? What is wrong with these people? Also, skeevy old dudes in electric carts at the grocery store, using the low height to stare at girls' butts? The hell??

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
More Persona 5 related stuff? Who saw that coming? :bored: Not that I'm complaining though. :cautious:

Why the hell does "Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate" have a 9.18GB update on Xbox?! :eek: This game is dirt old and nobody has a clue on what exactly it entails. Seriously what is going on here?

If K-Pop music took over the world I'd be okay with that. :cool: Oh yeah Hatsune Mini is doing that, I almost forgot.

Okay I get it! Dragon Ball Fighter Z is so God damn great. Can everybody stop sucking the game's di€k for two freakin' seconds?! :eek: Honestly, people relax.

(Critic: Somebody is salty about the lack of love towards Xenoverse 2's 6th DLC) :cautious:

:bored: "Excuse me while I beat said critic TO DEATH!" :eek:

SRS will be back after these beatings. :wink:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Sparda's rejected son
You can always watch 358/2 days after you play 2. I'd recommend playing CoM before 2 because kh fans dig that story alot but since Sora forgets what happens (minor spoilers) you could always play it after 2.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Probably won't get much in the way of typing done for the next few days, but at least once all the organizational stuff is taken care of, I should have an easier time resolving plot and sub-plot points.

+Sometimes I can't help thinking I've bitten off more than I can chew. x_x

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
After playing the story mode with my 8 year old cousin, i realized its got a lot of fun charm.

Im not that good with playing thanos.

I thought of crossover ideas with DMC and other capcom games (a writer's brain just keeps turning)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Going into Supernatural withdrawals. Damn you, Season 12 finale. -Hopes Season 13 will be on Netflix soon-

+There's something to be said about getting lost in your work thanks to an empty house. Maybe if I continue to let them lead me, I'll be able to get the first drafts of both stories done this year, after all. I may as well stop overthinking things; if I screw up on a plot point, oh well--that's what edits/revisions are for. If I keep aiming for "perfection", I'm just setting myself up for disappointment.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Too many nice words make my brain overload. I might need a repairman.

+ With only 3 chapters left...do I post it early or on time? Given I'll probably post the last two chapters in the same week, I'm torn....
++ So tired. x_x It's only Saturday and I don't want to go to work on Monday.

Top Bottom