• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Skagewid

Why when did i see this
16gh015.jpg
i thought this?
maxresdefault.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
I get that people want gaming journalist to have a basic level of skill when they play but I don't think the solution is to terrorise them. If a person who judges games can't play them they need to invest the time to learn to play them, otherwise who are they to judge for those of us that do this regularly Still, don't go to their email with torches and pitchforks, f*** is wrong with you? Just tell them to get good and pick up more video games. Practice makes perfect, not being bitched and moaned at.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Gundam Barbatos... You and I are going places. I think you're about to replace Exia and Epyon as my favorite melee-centric Mobile Suits.
Oh? What's brought on this sudden love for Barbatos may I ask?

Though I am in full agreement that Barbatos is very cool. I recently ordered a Gunpla of him to build. :thumbsup:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Why when did i see this
16gh015.jpg
i thought this?
maxresdefault.jpg
We all did. If done right, though, it can be a good thing. When you beat that boss for good it signifies that you have beaten the area. In DMC's case bosses are pretty much the markers for a general section of the game and you can divide it in to those areas, the spider's, the bird's, and the infernal machine's, each with an obligatory Nelo fight, too.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm the kind of gamer who always misses out on a bit of the fun the first playthroughs, cause I always hold on the most fun and powerful abilities/weapons for fear that there might be a harder situation later on where it would be wiser to use them. Goddamn me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh? What's brought on this sudden love for Barbatos may I ask?

Though I am in full agreement that Barbatos is very cool. I recently ordered a Gunpla of him to build. :thumbsup:

Admittedly, playing as it in Gundam Extreme Vs. Force. Though I haven't been able to tell if there is any difference between the first and fourth forms besides aesthetics.

Exejpgwmv

I just got a job interview offered to me. So my day has gone pretty swell.

And I'm fairly certain it pays more than my current one too. Now I just need to figure out how to gracefully quit my job.
This is all assuming they decide to hire me of course.

aoshi

I want to play recent games like evil within, RE 7 but have so little free time that i can only watch youtube videos of them.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Really good news: my job (which hasn't been able to schedule me all summer) is offering me double shifts until next summer. Double shifts = double pay, so I'll be going from $200 a month to $400. =D Yay!

A family member also bought me a cheeseburger and my favorite flowers, which is pretty sweet, too.

Top Bottom