• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would like to throw another get together at my house but my reasons for doing it aren't good. Plus it would be a super elaborate way just to get her attention. Lest I forget the money I would waste on such a thing. I am wasting my time here. :\

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't wait for Sonic Forces to come out. I want to know the story line behind Infinite. Sonic Mania was the appetizer and now I want the main course! Yes I just called Sonic Mania a appetizer.
Come at me bro! :eek:

Funny how Dragon Ball Super is promoting Son Goku's new form, yet Super Saiyan Blue was discovered through a bootleg toy... :bored:

You know what fascinates me about the Judeo-Christian god? That he's over powered as all hell. I wish I had that power. I want to ascend past the clouds, and rival the almighty! :eek:

Critic: So you want to be like the Christian depiction of Lucifer?

Me: Whatever gets me more power. :bored:

(Folks understand that I am not disrespecting the Judeo-Christian god. I just wish I had overwhelming power.)

Critic: You are a mad man!

Me: And your mother is a fine whore. What is your point? :bored:

In other news I keep getting random messages from people I don't know on PSN. Apparently it's called "roboting" and it is annoying. Stop asking me for my age! :mad: But seriously, all women 18 and older can write me anytime. :wink:

I still say "Hello, hello, hello" and "Boogie Back" are my favorite Dragon Ball Super ending songs.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Not feeling too great, lately. Not precisely ill (aside from suffering earaches in both ears), but just not feeling up to snuff. What with early mornings and school schedules being back in swing, hopefully I kick whatever this is fast. :unsure:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Look at these cuties. They look all adorable and cuddly but they be deadly AF.

15rl72g.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It was a smart move on my part to make that grand gesture. Things are A-ok now. Thank Sparda's pinky toe that something I did finally worked out. I have peace of mind now. :wink:
So nobody liked my large ranting thinking post? It's become I called Sonic Mania an appetizer isn't it? Isn't it?! :eek:

Now what do I do? o_O

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Very close to doing a Stewie Griffin over the money my daughter and her boyfriend owe me.

Better get it tomorrow.

That's all I'm saying...

Patience be damned! :eek: Pull out the oversized ray gun and kill Lois!...I mean the kids. :cautious: :bored:

I was given a wonderful compliment. I feel all bubbly inside. :blush:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
One chapter down, eight to go. If I can do a chapter a day I'll...still miss my deadline by a day, but that's not as bad as...like...a month. Why do they all have to be so long, though? Who thought 5k a chapter was a good idea?

I did. It was me.

+ Sometimes I have the urge to live off a fantasy world diet--cured meat and crusty bread and cheese and fruit and all that good stuff...tempting.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yo, the Spanish Holly and Benji theme song is pretty catchy eh.

Though, uhm... I swear I've heard this before... WAIT A SECOND.

That Spanish network got away with blatant plagiarism how exactly?

Top Bottom