• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yes, I do. Thought that was the point o_O

Well technically the point is procreation of the species, and pleasure is "merely" an incentive nature gave in order for the individuals to feel as encouraged and motivated as possible to do it.

There's nothing wrong in sex for the sake of pleasure though. As long as both parties provide consent of course.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Welp, looks like we're getting a new dryer. I mean, I'm sure we could have just had the thermal fuse replaced or the dryer fixed in general, but apparently it's just cheaper to Canex-plan a new one. :unsure:

+Holy, the deer flies are dicks today. >.> Poor Zorro. Better you than me, pup.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am on the cusp of finishing my original story. I'm so excited that I'm literally bleeding pencil shards from my butt! (It's actually quite disturbing and troubling... :cautious: But who cares!? :eek: ) The pain, fear, revisions, massive, massive shorting of this originally long story is coming to its completion and I'm scared out of my rabid a@s mind. :'( Have you any idea the hardships of carrying this tale on my shoulders day after day, month after month, year after year?
The giving up, the trying to produce it through different medias, anything to birth this tale. It's no longer about creating a blockbuster that will pay for my addiction of strippers and Hershey chocolate, (although that would be a major plus... :cautious: ) it is about finishing a dream. A dream that has both haunted me and given me strength for many, many years. Let us all rejoice in this moment DMC.org, for the completion of my original story (well at least in draft form anyway. :facepalm: ) is upon us!
Bow your heads low and awe and gasp at the brilliance of my determination! "The sleeper has awakened. I am the Prince of all Saiyans once again." :cool:

..... Ok, so I took that a little to far... :cautious: I'm excited and really, really scared. :frown:

"God slap it" I want some chocolate ice cream. :banghead: :cautious:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Bad.
Granted, I don't watch the show anymore since they took it off Netflix, so it's not like it *really* matters to me. :laugh:
To be fair, you weren't missing much. The last few seasons have really gone downhill in quality. I was very apprehensive about watching it next year regardless of who got cast. :unsure:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well technically the point is procreation of the species, and pleasure is "merely" an incentive nature gave in order for the individuals to feel as encouraged and motivated as possible to do it.

There's nothing wrong in sex for the sake of pleasure though. As long as both parties provide consent of course.

It was a joke.

Seriously.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It was a joke.

Seriously.

So have you brided Sony into making a movie about your Japanese counterpart? I mean your giant robot Leopardon really, really needs a oil job and a pay check.

(Please @LordOfDarkness tell me you are aware and/or watched the Japanese Spiderman series)

The second to last chapter is being written. Prepare yourself folks I feel the power of Super Saiyan Blue boiling up within me!

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
PLUG PLUG PLUGGITY PLUG!!!!!
I'm continuing my Sparda Fanfiction from 5 years ago!

Most of you don't care, since this is dinosaur fossil stuff and most of the people from then are dead, (Not real dead, forum dead. possibly real dead too to be honest), but I figured I'd give an honest shot at finishing it. So, if any of you cool people feel like checking out a humble man's work, pleeease head on over to The Struggle of Sparda: A Tale from Devildom to Death in the Fanfic section
https://devilmaycry.org/threads/the-struggle-of-sparda-a-tale-from-devildom-to-death.11168/
(Convenient link is convenient)
Thanks!

Otherwise grass is cool. People don't really appreciate grass.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I was humming a tune, drinking in moonlight,
When out of that black-colored view
Flash! Bam! Alakazam!
I got a look at you.

Thunder and lightning, dancing across the sky. Causing cats and badgers alike to dart down the road like headless chickens. :nailbiting:

Top Bottom