• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The book is reaching its final moments and I am losing my ship. :eek:
(Yes, "ship.")

Part of the fear is comes from the numerous edits and additions it will need. The other fear is the whole "OmG it's done. What do I do now? Will people read it, I am ashamed of my hairy chest!... :eek: .... :cautious: Ignore that part. :eek: And oh my God what do I do now?!" :eek:)

And like that we have come full circle. o_O

In other news, today is my Friday and I'm going to eat and sleep my days off away. Well at least Dragon Ball Super is on tonight. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, just got my hair cut really short. And I mean really short. I thought it was short last time (and compared to it reaching the small of my back, it was) but now? Now we're looking at layered, just above shoulder length with most of it just reaching my jaw.

And now it's bleached. And we're gonna bleach it some more, because the tips are being persistently stubborn. End plan is for it to look kind of like flames when we're done.

Gods...wish me luck, guys. :nailbiting:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well, just got my hair cut really short. And I mean really short. I thought it was short last time (and compared to it reaching the small of my back, it was) but now? Now we're looking at layered, just above shoulder length with most of it just reaching my jaw.

And now it's bleached. And we're gonna bleach it some more, because the tips are being persistently stubborn. End plan is for it to look kind of like flames when we're done.

Gods...wish me luck, guys. :nailbiting:

You'll feel naked for like half a day, then get used to how easy washing and drying it is. Never went back to longer hair.

I was thinking of just getting clippers.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The new do... Y'know, for anyone who's interested. ^^;

20245820_10155115159423500_743930622993262986_n.jpg

+Welp, it's off to the in-laws for five days, starting tomorrow. I should be good and dead by Friday. :dead:

++I really need to improve my eating habits. :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The new do... Y'know, for anyone who's interested. ^^;

20245820_10155115159423500_743930622993262986_n.jpg

+Welp, it's off to the in-laws for five days, starting tomorrow. I should be good and dead by Friday. :dead:

++I really need to improve my eating habits. :unsure:

You look lovely! ^^
I hope the trip goes well!

Thinking:
I might start trimming the dead ends off my hair by myself. $8 is way too much for not even an inch to be cut off.

+ I wonder if I could use that stretch velvet for anything...then again...it's stretch velvet...probably a bad idea to make anything structured with it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I haven't had my Nintendo Switch for one month and I've already shelved it due to lack of games.

Breath of the Wild was a disappointment .

I don't have a Switch, however I'm relieved to know that BotW does not excite me and I'm not alone in thinking this.

So... I learned something about myself by watching "How I met your Mother." I. Feel. DIRTY. :eek:

Viper

Premium
I'm thinking this might be one of those cursed days. I slipped on the stairs and just barely avoided any injury. Then I went to the top of the building to retrieve some plants from the office, only to realize the hallway is locked and I don't have the key.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The saying "You are out of the loop" is a disturbingly true statement. It is amazing how quickly people forget about you when you are no longer in their inner circle. I've been guilty of doing this very thing myself. Although sometimes I wonder, is it really true or am I a bad friend?
Perhaps my "friends" are bad friends? Perhaps the chicken was produced from a cosmic egg birthed by a supreme chicken hatched from a almighty egg....
"The world may never know." :bored:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Inner me: "Hurry up and finish that chapter!"

Me: "But... TV time."

Inner me: "No! TV time is over. You will work like the slave you are."

Me: "Only if you'll feed me Ice Cream."

Inner me: "Fine."

Me: "Woo-Hoo!"

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Monster attributes having inherent advantages over others, destroying spell cards with monster attacks, attacking when it's the opponent's turn, treating trap cards as spell cards and vice versa... Yeah I remember now, the first season of Yu Gi Oh was a big **** you to the rules. And me, poor idiot at the time, was trying to learn how to play the game through the anime... Pfff, LOL.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Monster attributes having inherent advantages over others, destroying spell cards with monster attacks, attacking when it's the opponent's turn, treating trap cards as spell cards and vice versa... Yeah I remember now, the first season of Yu Gi Oh was a big **** you to the rules. And me, poor idiot at the time, was trying to learn how to play the game through the anime... Pfff, LOL.
Y'know, after reading the manga, I struggle to go back to the Yugioh anime. Especially Season 1. :blush:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I really hate burns, got one at workplace and not only thing hurts also from Monday it opened up and don't want to heal type wound now, makes me sick slightly for pain and that i have to deal with blood now also and thats mine second hate too.

Top Bottom