• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The final chapters are being written. I'm still very excited but also dreading the whole "Well I'm done. Now what do I do?"

This week has kicked my ass. It's my own fault thou. Bad decisions and heartbreak.

"Inside out, something, something trigger!..." (Abingdon School Boys "JAP" song.)

That was a good ending to a roleplay right. If I do say so myself.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"Inside out, something, something trigger!..." (Abingdon School Boys "JAP" song.)

According to the subtitles I've read along with it (the ridiculous amount of times I've watch Sengoku Basara) apparently it's, "Hack up the trigger". Then I know it says something about "earthly desires" from there. Or maybe it's "hack up the earthly trigger?" I can't remember. Some variation of that nature. ^^; I also...may have it on my MP3 player... :blush:

CT: Well, doggo will be going home sometime today. Why do I just know I'm going to go into withdrawals? :'(

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty We can both agree that the song is awesome but totally incomprehensible. Lol. Who hacks up a trigger? Then again... This is a show where Tadakastu Honda is a giant Gundam who's ever loyal. So Liberties are to be expected.

I brought to much food. Must...stuff... It into my mouth...somehow!

@Dante's Stalker R u holding a Librarian hostage? If so can you get me a copy of the Eragon books. I want to read those. >_>

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I heard a phrase today that I really agreed with.
"Evil only exists where we wish it to be."
At first glance one might think: "NO, why would anybody want evil to exist? it just does!"
But if we don't have evil, then we cant be good or righteous, and everybody want's to justify what they do.
So if we say "Those people are evil, we did this because _____," We are putting that evil else place so we can claim the high ground. And other people will do the same to us. It only exists where we want it.

Whoa, got a little existential there.

Top Bottom