• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
And now your song is on repeat
and I'm dancing on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth,
I just want to be part of your symphony.:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Holy crap, remind me NOT to stretch my neck out to the side again. That click was too loud.

I need to find a way to rearrange my playlist because as much as I love these songs, they're not befitting for the scene at hand.

Viper

Premium
I open MGR and inside is the code for free Cyborg Ninja costume, how sweet of them. That's about everything I'm gonna download for this game, I'm not too keen on spending money for costumes and neither Sam or Bladewolf dlc seem to be available in the store.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That i hate this stupid neurological disease, but life is great so i won't let it get me down
0m4Kz.gif

Good on you, mate. To hell with faulty bodies, keep your spirit high and strong!

CT:
I'm going to buy a slow cooker and rice cooker.
I'm also going to buy foodsavers and a bread oven.
Then I'm going to sell all my pots except for the biggest and smallest. And I'm going to sell all the other rubbish appliances I never use like the waffle maker and the old snackwich maker. I may negotiate with hubs to sell that stupid deep fryer, too. It's so friggin unhealthy and I'm never going to use it. So I can recoup some of the funds.
Small kitchen problems, yo. I have too much stuff, and too much of what I don't need/use.
I also want to buy bunkbeds for the boys.
So I can trash the old broken car bedframe and my eldest can have her bed back, and I can move the sofa bed from her room downstairs for guests. And I can move the cot/toddler bed from downstairs to the boys room. And I can put the portacot away until it is needed for work.
And I need to make a mirrored room divider. Because renting sucks and I can't put a curtain rail above the doorframe like I want to. So I can close off the lounge from the playroom and the playroom from the kitchen for privacy when friends and family come over later this year.
I also need to downscale on toys again, it seems. I've got 7 big containers filled with toys the kids never play with anyway, so. Downscaling big time. So I can store everything that is lying around and has no place of its own. Tidy, tidy, tidy.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks buddy appreciate that , it is a neurological muscular disorder

But it isn't life threatening like ms or als, more of an annoyance really

It is limiting but i am getting used to it , only got diagnosed finally in march after 18 months of tests etc

And that sounds like quite the clean up

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why does that person keep showing up in my dreams? For one, it's been over a decade since I last saw them, never mind interacted with them; for two, we never got along when we did know each other! What in the actual hell, brain? Why the hell would we be on friendly terms during some sort of crisis in our old neighbourhood? Don't get me wrong, I don't hold any ill will toward them now, since no doubt we've both changed a lot since back then--but I don't even freaking know them anymore. o_O

The subconscious is a weird frigging animal. :cautious:

Top Bottom