• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Phenex in a hooded cat suit. Hmm...

And no, it's not for whatever reason you're probably thinking.

Okay, it might be a little...but it's not the main reason. Go 'way. Stop judging me! :blush:

+And the section break markers still aren't centering properly. Why aren't they matching up with the page numbers? Ffs, this shouldn't be difficult to figure out... :facepalm:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Job interviews are fun. They are equally nerve-wracking, but they can be fun if you're good at them.

I'm the best at them. Usually my 3 hour interpretation of Macbeth with a kazoo and bendy straws knock em dead, but sometimes I have to break out the autotuned accordion and tapdance on all fours like a horse. The trick is to make sure they never ask any important questions.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
A lovely date but forbidden to pursue her because she's south of the border. But I can not completely disregard my elders words so I remained caged like a animal.

A game of cat and mouse with another, we both calm to adore one another yet... She'll never leave him so why bother? Cuz I am a fool. Indeed a foolish man am I.

"Sonic Boom! Sonic Boom! Sonic Boom! Trouble keeps you running faster..."
:bored:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've got to get cracking on my work, eh.

MWuQiKI.gif

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wow, they weren't kidding when they said we'd have a month worth of rain in one go. It hasn't stopped since I woke up this morning almost 24 hours ago. :eek:

Good thing I live on a hill and the water slides down into the river at the bottom to be washed away. Otherwise we might have had some serious flooding.

We've had some really good weather, though. I'd much rather a month of rain in one go than a month of rain over a...well, over a month.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
We've had some really good weather, though. I'd much rather a month of rain in one go than a month of rain over a...well, over a month.

That is until your home floods n then your forced to buy a expensive water pump to keep your home from flooding. I love rain, but a month of rain is evil. Evil I say!

In other news, I'm getting tirrd of eating these cereal bars... :hungover:

Top Bottom