• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
I see Kekkai Sensen fandom will have as its biggest problem the clash between people who only watched anime, and thus consider the twins in season 1 a good addition that uplifted the story, and those who've read manga as well, and are aware how much good stuff got cut out cause of the overarching sappy story.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yet another reprieve. Kinda makes me wonder when the other shoe is going to drop, though. :cautious: Better get what work and relaxation I can in before it does.

+I hope that'll be enough potato salad. If I'd known all of that work would have amounted to so little, I would've bought another bag of baby potatoes...and a bigger tub of sour cream. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It won't be for at least a year or so, but I can't help being excited by the prospect of the next tat I plan on getting (poor pentacle design; on the back burner again). Maybe I should look up some quill designs, see what suits my tastes best...

...Better yet, I'll see if the hubby is willing to do a custom design for me. He's done mods of existing designs before, but I think a feather shouldn't be difficult to do, if only just the outline.

Last edited:

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
On the one hand, I don't like how Nadine is a major character in the U4 DLC because she was easily the worst character in the game, but on the other hand, it could be a way for her to be expanded upon and made actually interesting...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Tonight's paint party/pot-luck turned out to be really fun.

15338652_10154356017213500_6607734170144457538_n.jpg

I'm no artist, but I'm actually pretty pleased with how well this turned out, all things considered.

+Gods, that was some good wine.

Viper

Premium
local news portal (talking about TLoU2): "This is what has been waited for: Sequel to one of the best games of all times got its first trailer"
Article author completely ignores anything else talked about at PSX, wouldn't really fit into all that gushing over TLoU anyway. First comment is someone wondering why the heck are they praising a mediocre game.

Journalism is truly no longer what it is supposed to be (unbiased source of information) in any category.

Viper

Premium
In addition to regular major title releases each fiscal year, Capcom is currently focused on reviving series that have not had new entries recently, or otherwise dormant IP.

source --> http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/html/e161205b.html

That sure sounded interesting.

Also, IGN is run by idiots who think that even when I open an article in English, I actually want to read a translation on local version of the site.

Top Bottom