• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Skagewid

@Skagewid
Left 4 Deaf? You play with no sound I presume?

2hq6p76.jpg
Our conversations are TOP SECRET . Do you remember that we discuss about that "Kamikaze Attack"?

Viper

Premium
I passed the testing. And inhaled some of the burning polyvinyl chloride as bonus polymer before being told it's toxic. Oh joy.
I still can't wrap my head around the fact I got the job, it all feels like any moment now I will get an e-mail with "sorry, but we decided to take the other candidate after all". Maybe it's because work doesn't start until 9.1.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I passed the testing. And inhaled some of the burning polyvinyl chloride as bonus polymer before being told it's toxic. Oh joy.
I still can't wrap my head around the fact I got the job, it all feels like any moment now I will get an e-mail with "sorry, but we decided to take the other candidate after all". Maybe it's because work doesn't start until 9.1.
Congrats!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's amazing how much better you can feel, venting to someone who's dealt with the same crap you have, and moreover, someone who actually understands how characters--how people--are. Much better mood, now. ^^

+Apple cider is love. Apple cider is life. :inlove:

Characters will always be people to me. Nothing is more precious than life, even the lives of those in fiction.

Top Bottom