• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Taa-daa, just beat Bioshock. I can cross that off of my list of classics from the previous console generation that I haven't played. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The atmosphere is great and the world of Rapture is really interesting. That plot twist (you know the one) didn't have quite the same punch since I knew it was going to happen, but it was still a cool moment regardless. Welp, Bioshock: Infinite awaits.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know, it's funny looking at people's old posts and seeing how their grammar and sentence structure improve over time considering how critical other people used to be about that stuff around here. lol

EDIT: Wow that was a run-on sentence. Come on, past-me. You're a writer. Please don't disregard your own rules just because you're on a forum.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm almost glad that I couldn't find the reason why they banned snowball fights in Amsterdam in the 1470s. Gives me creative license to blame Forneus come up with a scenario. :whistle:

+I wonder if he has today off, or if he just doesn't go in until much later this morning? Guess I'll have to be ninja-quiet in the meantime. Now if only I could get kiddo to do the same. :unsure:

++*Shrugs* If you wanna make more work for yourself, who am I to stop you?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just discovered the person I've been chatting to about cosplay used to read and love my fanfics. -wiggly puppy happy-

+ -turns to one fic- If this chapter would just end, that'd be great. -turns to other fic- If this chapter would just begin, that'd be wonderful. -turns to third fic- Can't you write yourself, babe?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Turns out the Zelda CD-i games, with their average gameplay and laughable cutscenes, had some pretty good music. Don't believe me? Take a listen.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm so glad I decided to be more selective about timeline events. Of the remaining 239 years, I probably will only take notice of 50-80 of them--and even then, that'll be narrowed down when I decide which events work best for the vignettes.

Viper

Premium
I'm alternating between playing DMC2 on hard and continuing to play DMC3 on hard. Furiatarus got me worked up so much with that suctioning air current, that even though the moth was quite easy later on, I just couldn't bring myself to start the mission with first Bolverk fight. That crazy skeleton will turn me into a shish kebab, I can just see it.

Top Bottom