• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
At one point, the story of Jessica Jones started as a plot for Spider-Woman but Marvel thought it would be best to use a new character (im guessing/paraphrasing).

Im curious how that would have worked out.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finding a new writer is always terrifying. And by "new writer", I mean someone who's just posted their first fic and is argumentative in their description. Because these are generally the writers that need concrit and will beat the hell out of you for giving it. I guess I'll...send a message asking if they're open to it. -cowers-

+ No writing on that scene for months and then I basically finish it in two days? Writing gods? Have you returned to me?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Wake up early, only to get a call that I don't need to go in to work today.

latest

Well then...going back to sleep.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Every time I think it isn't possible to be more tired than I already am, I somehow manage to find the next level of exhausted. Gods, why can't I wake up? ._.

+I can't tell if her friends genuinely think her work is amazing, or if they're a bunch of sycophants incapable of honesty. I mean, you're a good person and all...but I promise you, by the time you start edits, you're going to have one killer headache...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
+I can't tell if her friends genuinely think her work is amazing, or if they're a bunch of sycophants incapable of honesty. I mean, you're a good person and all...but I promise you, by the time you start edits, you're going to have one killer headache...

I'm very tempted to ask what story this is.

Thinking:
Tired. I should probably get some rest, but, instead, I made orange beef and am trying to get more writing done. :| Don't know why I'm staying up. It's not like we'll get to grab any groceries today. It's probably not a good day to work, either.

+ Everyone in this thread is tired and I shouldn't be amused by this, but I am. Sorry. >_> I'm beginning to think almost everyone on these forums is overworked.
++ Viral hasn't been updated in so long, but I found those extra chapters, so I should post them, but there's really not enough to finish the story. I'm also not ready to go back to it. Decisions, decisions.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I was thinking about making another Resident Evil 1 streaming when my friends are up and online since last night they laughed so hard at me dying and crying scared when I had to run away from Lisa or when the Crimson Head prototype was punching me and I could only run in circles while shooting him since I didn't have shotgun ammo so I was using the Samurai Edge and having the worst time of my life. Also, the funniest thing was playing as Chris with this costume.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Looks up Narcolepsy on a whim, notices a great many symptoms correlate with sleeping/tiredness issues* Hmm... is it possible this is what I suffer from? Gods know I have some kind of sleep disorder. Not that I'm particularly concerned; just wondering if I were to go to a doctor, if they would diagnose me as such.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Looks up Narcolepsy on a whim, notices a great many symptoms correlate with sleeping/tiredness issues* Hmm... is it possible this is what I suffer from? Gods know I have some kind of sleep disorder. Not that I'm particularly concerned; just wondering if I were to go to a doctor, if they would diagnose me as such.

It just occurred to me, you might want to have your thyroid and blood sugar levels checked. Mum used to get really sleepy--I kid you not, I've lost count of how many times she used to fall asleep in restaurants--and it didn't matter how much she slept, she was still tired. Once she got both of those under control it seemed to help her a lot. Or could be depression.... -always exhausted when that's acting up-
Whatever it is, I hope it's not severe. :S

Thinking:
Chores semi-done, writing lagging, feeling the pressure to start sewing. Oh dear.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It just occurred to me, you might want to have your thyroid and blood sugar levels checked. Mum used to get really sleepy--I kid you not, I've lost count of how many times she used to fall asleep in restaurants--and it didn't matter how much she slept, she was still tired. Once she got both of those under control it seemed to help her a lot. Or could be depression.... -always exhausted when that's acting up-
Whatever it is, I hope it's not severe. :S

Luckily I haven't had the "sleep attacks"; at least not to the level of actually falling asleep. It's more like groggy spells for me, where I feel practically intoxicated with how tired I am (those usually follow sleepless or near-sleepless nights, though; so they might not be attacks at all).

Truthfully, I'm not worried, but I should probably get checked out just the same, see if anything else gets caught in the net while I'm at it. ^^; Gods know I basically never go to the doctor unless some major concern pops up... ._.

CT: Oh, bugger...I forgot he'd be playing DD tonight. Hopefully he makes some nice tips off of it this year. :unsure:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Watching kung fu movies again. why are there so many alternate titles?! some of them are too simple (hmm, there's a temple and some shaolin monks in the film, let's just call it Shaolin Temple.) some don't make any sense (Phoenix the dragon? why that one?) some straight up lie to you (Ninja Heat? there wasn't a single ninja in this whole damn movie!) and some get placed in chronological order with other completely unrelated movies. hell, some get movies get the exact same name, just to make things perfectly confusing.

Watching The Clutch of Power. alternate title Son of Wu Tang

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I might be one of the few people to be dragged into a family member's church function and then considers starting a brawl cuz someone stole my Christmas present. Yes, I am bitter over losing the candle. No, I did not punch anyone. The pastor was at the table beside us. >_>

...at least I got popcorn...and a...turkey baster. o_O Dunno who the heck gives turkey basters as presents, but okay.

Edit: Okay, I realize this needs more backstory. It was a game: everyone brings a present and you can switch them out with different people. A present can only be switched out 3 times unless you elect to trade it with someone. Every single present I picked was stolen from me. :| Every one of them. I got the baster because that's what my grandfather got and I got the popcorn because mum hid one of her presents and traded with the pastor at the last minute. Otherwise I would have probably gotten dish towels.

Last edited:
Top Bottom