• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
she's going places

you don't skip around? that helps sometimes (for me at least)

Lol, yes she is. :wink:

Hmm...sometimes. Other times, I'm worried that I'll confuse myself on the sequence of events. Honestly though, I'll probably end up alternating between both, since I don't want to sacrifice my progress on either. ^^; (Actually, it sounds like a much better idea than I originally had, lol).

V

Oldschool DMC fan
@Ieyasu
It doesn't *force* you. They just annoy the hell out of you with that pesky notification.

I was under the impression my computer has already been made to download it during updates and it's sat there wasting space until I finally get sick of that icon in the base bar and click it.

That is kinda forcing it, wouldn't you say...

Dark Drakan

Admin
It's only caused troubles to me and my bro, instead. All sorts of compatibility issues.

@Ieyasu
It doesn't *force* you. They just annoy the hell out of you with that pesky notification.

I've had no issues at all, all my games work fine and no program or driver issues at all.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's called fiction for a reason. A zombie could never happen in real life.
Unless you get people to apply for a scientific experiment, then drug them on Krokodil until the effects begin to take hold, then put them on Bath Salts and unleash them on the world. Basically a zombie with a soul. ZOMBIES CAN HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.
Let's just hope they don't. XD

+ Yayz, okay I finished revising chapter 1, so I can start writing chapter 1 of the next story.
Y'know, when I get the opportunity to. Which won't happen while Mr. N is awake. Joy.
Ah, well. Baby cuddles it is.

++
Thought Match.com was a place to arrange fights to the death, but turns out it's a site to find love. So I was close.
This is the best comment I've read recently. You, sir, WIN!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The rest of this week is going to involve far too much cleaning for my liking...and it had better stay tidy until after the maintenance guys come on Monday. :grumpy:

+Okay, alter the writing plan. As much as I'd like to juggle both finishing up the outlines and starting Chapter Four, this week just won't permit it.

++This calls for more coffee. :sleep:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had a really weird dream. I remember something about trying not to wake up a dragon, being in a snowy field, and then being in an autumn cottage trying to keep my characters safe from someone who claimed to "own" them...

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
so i'v almost got all the achievements in DMC 4 SE
i could have got them all way sooner but i have also been screwing around with all the characters

so after that what how much more DMC do i have to keep me occupied while i wait for DMC5

i still need to unlock Dante in Viewtiful joe
and i have not played Viewtiful joe red hot rumble yet
i need to play Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer's Call (featuring Dante from devil may cry series)
and i need to play Project X Zone 1
and Project X Zone 2 is coming out soon
and i need to track down a copy of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

that may keep my attention for a while
but i can only wait so long Capcom

hourglass.gif

Top Bottom