• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

I was complimented on my organizational skills at the grocery store all because of how I lined up stuff at the register. Erm...thanks? ._.

+ Sushi!

I always try to beat the person at the register by emptying the cart before he\she finishes registering stuff. and i remember that there was one person who challenged me three time that he can beat me. I won twice and i let him win once. :D

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
oh yeah Capcom has a bundle on humblebundle.com
mSRdP.png

so if you don't have any of these games or just want extras on steam there cheap
also a few more will be shown on Tuesday but if you buy the bundle now you still get them

i recommend resident evil revelations

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Skittles brought in a mouse - managed to get to it before she killed it but now I have no clue what to do. Likely it will die soon thanks to shock and bacteria in cats' teeth, but I've put it in a basket in the dark with cotton wool covering its body and some food...wildlife hospitals see mice as vermin so they'll just kill it.

Eh, I suppose either way the poor thing is screwed :(

Dark Drakan

Admin
Skittles brought in a mouse - managed to get to it before she killed it but now I have no clue what to do. Likely it will die soon thanks to shock and bacteria in cats' teeth, but I've put it in a basket in the dark with cotton wool covering its body and some food...wildlife hospitals see mice as vermin so they'll just kill it.

Eh, I suppose either way the poor thing is screwed :(

Lost count of the amount of times ours have done the same, though our one cat Jessie tends to decapitate them our other one plays with them and ends up wounding them. James at Number 1 vets (under bridges) might take a look if you are genuinely concerned and it does survive long enough, hes an animal lover at heart and gets brought all kinds of them so might be best shot.

KRSkull

You know what is the hardest thing for me. Trying to explain why some vaccum cleaners have two holes where you can plug the hose.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I was just thinking about how an artist's work can change over time. Whether it be because of experience or a style change.

Just to take an example from one of my favourite stories. Here is the original cover and a newer version, by the same artist, with about 15 years in between.

USDAbWa.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Mouse kicked the proverbial bucket before I could get it to anyone. Ah well, I tried...

CT: stupid panic attacks. Bad enough I get them but now my daughter is having them too. Just had a panicky phone call from her and have had to get someone in the school to go and find her and take her somewhere safe to calm down.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I was just thinking about how an artist's work can change over time. Whether it be because of experience or a style change.

Just to take an example from one of my favourite stories. Here is the original cover and a newer version, by the same artist, with about 15 years in between.

USDAbWa.jpg

Heh, funny timing. DA posted something similar on their FB page yesterday. ^^ It's amazing how far an artist's work can come with time and dedication.

CT: I want to know why, more than a decade after the last time I've watched it, I still get Bette Midler's song from "Oliver and Company" stuck in my head...:cautious:

Top Bottom