• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I have a gut feeling. which i shouldn't always listen to.

Ah. Well...I'm not mad at you. (I vanished off Skype cuz I'm in the middle of something and I didn't want to ignore anyone, and I'm kinda tired.) If you're worried about the guild, I don't think they're mad. Just concerned.

Thinking:
If these friggen sheets would dry, that'd be great. /==

Last edited:

KRSkull

Ah. Well...I'm not mad at you. (I vanished off Skype cuz I'm in the middle of something and I didn't want to ignore anyone, and I'm kinda tired.) If you're worried about the guild, I don't think they're mad. Just concerned.

I figured that with today being the last day in the competition things are being really stressful and just wanted to let you know that we (all of your friends and me) are with you and hoping that you win. and as for the guild. I did what i have to do for the guild.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I really really really wanted to get tucked into the third and final part of my story, but I have a lot of editing and rewriting to do to the other two stories first. In order to rewrite https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5318361/1/I-Hate-Everything-About-You I had to kinda pull a Ramon on myself and go
happy-feet-1-o.gif

Hence I am now working on all three simultaneously.
Compromise. Plot bunnies do not negotiate. You either catch them while they're here, or you never see them again.
And rewriting must be done.

But still, MAN, that feeling when you start working on a new part for an old project:
tumblr_lezg2uiSya1qd6w3xo1_500.gif

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
To be honest, I was a little disappointed after hearing "Writings on the Wall", the theme song to the upcoming 007 film Spectre. It just doesn't sound like it belongs, neither the lyrics nor the singing.

Maybe it's because I've been binging on too much Lupin III, but I think "Revolver Fires" by Gary Stockdale would have been perfect, even though there's no way it would have been chosen. Such an awesome song.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's good to be working on the outlines again. Kind of hope I'll have them wrapped up by tonight, but if it takes one more day, oh well. ^^ At least then I won't be stuck three quarters of the way through the story thinking, "Now where the hell was I going with this?" o_O

+Oh, wow. Another review where someone got teary reading WoN. :blush: If she got teary at that part, I wonder how she'll fare when she reaches the end? I'm honestly between feeling good and guilty for the sudden increase in emotional reactions I've been getting. Maybe it's just a comfort knowing it isn't me alone feeling sad on my characters' behalf. :cautious:

++Hamburgers for dinner! :woot:

+++Maybe if Skype is done glitching, I'll get on tonight.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So apparently Alien: Isolation did just ok in sales, despite the praises from critics and gamers, so the possibility of a new Alien, Predator or AVP game any time soon fades away a little more.

“2.1 million sales? It just didn’t break out…, Am I happy about that? I’m not happy about that, right. I think it did under-index in America. I think the genre just didn’t shine with an audience that would let us break out. 2 million is fine, right – let’s be clear – but we were unsure right till the very end about whether we would hit that break out space or not. Making a AAA console game is bloody hard. We absolutely sweated blood for that game, we came through, and felt really happy at the end of it. Alien: Isolation 2 is not out of the question, because we’re so proud of it and there’s possibly more to be said. But do we really want to be spending very significant amounts of money, and getting close to break-even or just about in the black? That’s not where Sega wants to be, when we have a brilliant portfolio of other games that do great business.”

I'm a sad Preddy. How much am I gonna wait. :'(

Ok maybe it's not that dark. With all the upcoming Predator/Alien movies (Alien 5 by Neill Blomkamp, Prometheus 2 by Ridley Scott, and Predator 4 by Shane Black) it's possible that Fox and Sega will jump into the wagon and produce hopefully a new AVP game, or even better a Predator solo game.

KRSkull

Ok maybe it's not that dark. With all the upcoming Predator/Alien movies (Alien 5 by Neill Blomkamp, Prometheus 2 by Ridley Scott, and Predator 4 by Shane Black) it's possible that Fox and Sega will jump into the wagon and produce hopefully a new AVP game, or even better a Predator solo game.

Wait when did they release Predator 3?

Meg

Well I finished watching Sons of Anarchy. I have so many emotions. :'(

I also need to find a new show to watch. o_O

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Someone just told me I can't be a tank if I dislike blocking. I'm fairly certain that, if I'm keeping the enemy's attention on me and dealing out lots of damage while taking all the damage the team should be getting, I'm a tank. A shield's got nothing to do with it as long as my armor's good and my health is high and no one rushes out in front of me like an idiot. :/

Top Bottom