• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I dunno where I can buy AVP2 from, the prices on Ebay and Amazon are totally nuts for a game that old and it's not in any online store known to men, Predators or Xenomorphs.

I think piracy is the only way.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I dunno where I can buy AVP2 from, the prices on Ebay and Amazon are totally nuts for a game that old and it's not in any online store known to men, Predators or Xenomorphs.

I think piracy is the only way.
I saw used version on Amazon for 3€

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
After many a-hand cramp and ink all over my fingers, I've finally finished FotS's outlines. Yes, these outlines are ridiculously detailed. One might even argue they are less an outline, and more of a super rough draft.

The point is, they're done! :woot: Now once I can say the same about the housework, I can continue typing the actual first draft without guilt or distraction...:cautious:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Isn't it genuinely funny that the Earth has a supervillain with a signature mustache? That's insane. That's amazing.

Also, we really lucked out with the name he ruined. Because Adolf is kinda dorky. Imagine if his name was like, Kevin. Kevin Hitler.

KRSkull

Isn't it genuinely funny that the Earth has a supervillain with a signature mustache? That's insane. That's amazing.

Also, we really lucked out with the name he ruined. Because Adolf is kinda dorky. Imagine if his name was like, Kevin. Kevin Hitler.

And the earth has a superhero known as Uncle Sam. all what it needs is a princess and an omnipotent sacred relic. lol

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
And the earth has a superhero known as Uncle Sam. all what it needs is a princess and an omnipotent sacred relic. lol

I guess Canada can play that part, but really, I feel like the princess should be somewhere exotic. :tongue:

CT: It may not be delivery, but Delissio's still pretty damn good. :thumbsup:

+You know it's a strong thunderstorm when the books on your shelves topple over. To be fair, these books don't have many neighbours yet, but still...I don't think I've ever felt the house shake that much, before. :cautious: (Well, minus that one Earthquake aftershock a couple of years ago, but that was brief).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
1) What are you having for breakfast? I'm planning on making pizza for dinner.

2) Writing about Batman?

It's supposed to be like a skillet or scramble, but the potatoes are taking forever to cook. >_<
I might try that. >_> -should be finishing MoI's rewrite but wouldn't mind taking a short break with her Batman fic-

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
7159100407485374571e3bcf3a07c47e.png

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So, I'm playing GTA 4 out of boredom, doing nothing but picking fights with random pedestrians, and the cops show up.

Instead of pointing their guns at me, they're aiming at the guy I was just punching. He goes and sits in the back of the cop car, and the police officer is about to get back in the car and drive off, but I steal the car and drive off.

Now, baring in mind I've just technically spared this guy from jail, you'd think he'd be okay with me. Oh no...

...I stop the car on the sidewalk and get out, as does he. But instead of a thankyou, he still wants to beat me up. So, I got back in the car and ran him over with the police sirens blaring.

Now I...I think that's justice, of some sort.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So the director of the Witcher movie in the works will be the same who directed the intros for Witcher 1:

and Witcher 2:

Well, seeing how awesome they are, I can't be anything but happy about it.

Top Bottom