• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Finally got some time over last few days to put some hours in The Witcher III and actually completed some quests rather than getting side tracked playing Gwent over and over (though did play 3 games for some unique cards).

Sucks big time to have a game as massive as Witcher 3 and not having time for it.

I know, it came out when I was preparing for my exams and I couldn't wait to play it. Luckily, summer was close enough.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sucks big time to have a game as massive as Witcher 3 and not having time for it.

I know, it came out when I was preparing for my exams and I couldn't wait to play it. Luckily, summer was close enough.

Makes it even worse when I have been trying to fit in Fallout 4 along side it too, they are both HUGE games.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Finally started playing Digimon: Cyber Sleuth on the Vita. So far it looks like it could be one of my favourite Vita games.

Man, I haven't played a Digimon game since the first couple of World games. Speaking of which, I'm very excited for Digimon: Next Order.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Korean DMC like game ( btw don't mind seenable IGN of me thats ended from mine fangirling on certain video game char) :

12743980_1117346991638885_7912235671854380705_n.jpg

Frazz

General gamer
Playing good ol' DMC4: SE but really poorly as I haven't played in weeks! I'm also occasionally diving into RE:HD but as someone who never played it on PS1 or Gamecube I'm progressing slowly....so slowly. I'm also not using any wikis so my sessions consist of testing every damn door I can find hoping the most recent key I have will work.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I spent far too long on Digimon this weekend...well, not too long, it was my only reprive from miles and miles of c# coding!
That's Cyber Sleuth right? I've got it too and it's pretty addictive. Of course I went with Terriermon, how about you?

Oh, and what do you think of Digimon: Next Order?

Keaton

Premium
Cyber Sleuth indeed!

I also chose Terriermon, however quickly found it made little difference since you can get all three starters after an hours levelling / digivolving! :D

I just digivolved my Stingmon and X-Veemon into Paildramon, looking to finalse a solid team shortly methinks!

On Next Order I'm on the fence, half of me says the open World exploration making a return is going to be great, the other half of me is begging them not to ignore the good work they did on Sleuth (story, team building etc).

Hopefully we are on the cusp of a proper Digimon Revival!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Arkham Asylum....still. I am stuck again. Part where you have to get Dr. Young and you are following her fingerprints.
I was totally freaked out when I fought the Scarecrow. Like Holy Sh*t that was friggin freaky!

Edit: Actually just put in Dmc 4

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Arkham Asylum....still. I am stuck again. Part where you have to get Dr. Young and you are following her fingerprints.
I was totally freaked out when I fought the Scarecrow. Like Holy Sh*t that was friggin freaky!

If you need any help, I could try helping. ^^

Getting some practice in on Arkham Knight. Haven't completed the new missions released in December, so...figured now's a good time. Don't really get why a thug just yelled that killing Robin would make Batman a widow, but okay....

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Found Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks while cleaning out my closet and that game has aged well, it's still really fun to play and the amount of characters, combos, fatalities and special moves in that game are very impressive for a PS2 game. You should check that game out if you haven't already especially if you're a MK fan.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Playing the Sly Cooper Trilogy on PS Vita, starting with the original of course.
A nice platformer with a stealth bend.

You know, the opening level taking place in Paris during a theft of the police station...It makes me really yearn for an Arsene Lupin video game.

Top Bottom