• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
Prototype. I kinda want to rebuy Prototype 2 now.

Also anyone know if Tales of Xillia is any good?
Didn't play Xillia, however Zesteria is awesome despite the somewhat negative chatterings...

I played some more FFXIV this morning, finally have a Chocobo to kick some ass with me, also spent far to long re organising my HUD and Cross-Bar too...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Jumping between Fallout 3 and Fallout 4. I think I like the ghouls too much. At this rate, I'm just going to have a horde of them following me.

Staying on topic though, not too crazy about Fallout 3. It feels clunky and the map system is impossible...not to mention the lack of sprinting is killing me. Seriously killing me, that is. The characters are interesting, though, but the plot is...eh. Maybe cuz I don't have a father and so hunting down someone who's meant to be my father is...about the least important thing in my life. >_> Kiddie MacCready is adorable, though.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I played the demo for the rachet and clank remake/retelling and it was fun.

Wouldn't mind a jak and daxter retelling (just saying)

Keaton

Premium
I'm flitting between Darksiders II and Final Fantasy XIV on the PS4, and Final Fantasy Explorers on the 3DS during my commute.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
As you can tell from my avatar, I'm trying to finish Steins;Gate in preparation for the sequel, Steins;Gate 0.

Kurisu is my waifu for laifu...I'll get my coat.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm curious, how does this game even play?
It's a Visual Novel game, you mostly read through text with visual accompaniment while occasionally using the "Phone Trigger" system to react to various things, depending on your choices will affect the story's ending.
Such an amazing sci-fi story, one of my favourites.

Here's a screenshot.
SG_3.png

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's a Visual Novel game, you mostly read through text with visual accompaniment while occasionally using the "Phone Trigger" system to react to various things, depending on your choices will affect the story's ending.
Such an amazing sci-fi story, one of my favourites.

Here's a screenshot.
SG_3.png
Are you by any chance playing on the Vita? 'cause I was thinking of getting it for that and I was wondering if it played well on it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Yep, I got the limited edition on the Vita which came with a cool artbook.

IMO, the Vita is better than the PC version.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm back on NG3 Razor's Edge recently... I think this game is very underestimated

It is. It's a great game. The enemies are varied and fun to fight and it feels so satisfying to cut down a bunch of weaklings with the steel on bone thing.

Currently playing: Bloodborne. Because I need my gratuitous violence fix in the morning.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Juggling Final Fantasy VII, Tomb Raider, Prototype 2 and Advanced Warfare. Hmm I think after I'm done with these games, I'll focus solely on Hack n Slash game for the rest of the month.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Playing "Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy"

I ended doing the star wars thing where I started with the prequel trilogy (Spectre's Call, Miracle Mask, Azran Legacy) first. After Azran Legacy, I'll start playing the original trilogy (Curious Village, Pandora's Box, Lost Future) to end off the series.

Top Bottom