• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
^ Please let me know how it is - I played the original to death!

I'm trying to get my character to Level 45 on FFXIV before Digimon arrives on Friday.

berto

I Saw the Devil
^ Please let me know how it is - I played the original to death!

I'm trying to get my character to Level 45 on FFXIV before Digimon arrives on Friday.
So pretty.

The game runs at a full 1080 60fps. it makes an already good looking game better. The six axis functions are still there which I'm real happy to have, and R2 is dodge now, which was mi single gripe with this game. I also love the fact that the game has a reverse cover; the regular cover ain't bad but I like options.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I played about ten mins of Digimon this morning and just thought 'Gawsh this game is pretty' before I had to leave for work!
I wanna play it so bad, but I need to get a memory card for my Vita first as the internal memory is maxed out.

The ultimate first world problems.

Keaton

Premium
I wanna play it so bad, but I need to get a memory card for my Vita first as the internal memory is maxed out.

The ultimate first world problems.
I'm glad I got it on PS4 because it's so pretty, though my big problem is that it's so expensive on Vita when for the same price I got it on PS4 :/

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day.
reviewc831-2.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@berto
Nice, I've got that game too. The campaign won't take very long to complete, but the replay value and the movies that came with it sure make up for it.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Turtles in Time on the road to the Platinum Ninja Turtles game. I plan on going through all the Turtles games before that comes out, well all the Turtles games that are good I mean.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finally got some time over last few days to put some hours in The Witcher III and actually completed some quests rather than getting side tracked playing Gwent over and over (though did play 3 games for some unique cards).

berto

I Saw the Devil
RE : ORC, RE 5, DMC 4 and DE: HR
Well, don't forget that L5 has that QTE where the BOC does a TRA for BTN with TNT he stole from the FBI and he's planting it at MSG inside and ATM so during the GvJ match. WTF, man. Them BOWs are getting clever.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well, don't forget that L5 has that QTE where the BOC does a TRA for BTN with TNT he stole from the FBI and he's planting it at MSG inside and ATM so during the GvJ match. WTF, man. Them BOWs are getting clever.

Somehow well in RE 5 those QTE sequences make me slightly get mad at game , well i have situations with game not responding to mine properly used keys for them and i end from time to time seeing Death screen. IDK what does that.

berto

I Saw the Devil
@berto
Nice, I've got that game too. The campaign won't take very long to complete, but the replay value and the movies that came with it sure make up for it.
I noticed. I beat the game in like an hour or so. I don't get the finer points of the gameplay and it's hard to read the instructions while you run for it. I'm going to play some more tonight.

Top Bottom